About the school
For 140 years HEC Paris has embodied its core values of delivering excellence, instilling curiosity, encouraging an entrepreneurial spirit, and sharing responsibility and diversity. As one of the world's leading business schools, it is renowned globally for its management sciences courses and cutting-edge research. The educational institute offers a unique portfolio of programmes designed for a carefully selected student body. HEC Paris is one of the world’s top research schools in economics and management. It has 4,500 students in degree programmes, 8,000 participants in the executive education programmes, 125 academic partners, 70,000 alumni, 6 international offices, and 135 nationalities represented.
Where is the school located?
The primary location of the prestigious educational institution is in Paris.
Life at HEC Paris
HEC Paris has one of the largest campuses in Europe which offer multiple academic, leisure and sports facilities to its staff and students. Life at HEC Paris is all about a holistic lifestyle where students can find the perfect balance between city and rural life. This world-class institution is famous for hosting the world’s largest research, education, technology hubs located in its 340-acre wooded campus, and in partnership with several multinational companies. Students receive numerous benefits related to diversity and extracurricular learning. This is demonstrated by the following key facts: 50% of the student body are international students, 135 nationalities are represented, 2,000 students live on campus, and 150+ clubs and associations are available on campus.
Additional benefits of studying at HEC Paris
- Vibrant Student Community: Students at HEC Campus benefit from its on-campus community and various activities, groups, clubs, and organisations that foster a sense of responsibility and nurtures their creative minds. Additionally, there are excellent indoor and outdoor facilities on campus, such as a multipurpose gym, an indoor mountain climbing wall, 10,000 m² of outdoor playing fields, a fitness/cardio-training room, and facilities for aerobics, boxing and martial arts. As proof of the school’s strong commitment to student well-being, the campus hosts six restaurants and bars, as well as a wide range of information technology and communication services, contemporary arts center displays, and regular exhibitions. Students can also enjoy the lush beauty of surrounding woods or even perfect their French at the Language Resource Center.
North-central part of France
Charles de Gaulle Airport
Central European Summer Time (GMT+2)
- HEC Executive Education took the top spot in 2023 FT Classification
- Executive MBA ranked 4th worldwide by FT in 2022
- The HEC Alumni association brings together all 70,000 HEC Paris graduates
HEC Paris represents 135 nationalities on campus and a community of 70,000 alumni from around the world. It has a diverse student body, an international academic network, world-class teaching facilities, strong and targeted global initiatives, and an internationally renowned faculty with global impact. The admission requirements are as follows: - Completed application form - Completed essays - Management Test: choice of GMAT, GRE, Executive Assessment, or in-house HEC management test. - Copy of English Test - 2 Recommendations - Resume/ CV - Minimum of 8 years of Work Experience - Copies of Higher Education Degrees or Equivalent Education and Experience - Transcripts from all post-secondary institutions
Guidance for International students
- Proof of English proficiency: You must obtain the minimum score in the following exams to be eligible- TOEFL Internet-Based exam: 90, IELTS: 6.5, Duolingo: 135, TOEIC : 850.
- Exceptions for English Proficiency Test: You may be exempt from the English test requirement only if you fall into one of these categories: You are a native English speaker, you have obtained a University degree (undergraduate, masters, or PhD) fully in English, or you live and work in a country where English is the predominant language.
- Copy of passport (copies of both if you have dual nationality) or Birth Certificate
Please consult the school’s necessary admissions and financial aid websites for detailed information, and any updates to this information.
All-inclusive Career Planning: The school's dedication to professional development is reflected through HEC Talents, which provides career services to support students in achieving their professional goals. Through multiple events, meetings, and career tracks, you are able to access job opportunities and carve out a successful career.
Competitive Career Options: At HEC Paris, you benefit from a 92% acceptance rate of job offers within three months of graduation. Additionally, 75% of graduates found a job outside their home country with an annual salary package of $115,827.
Other highlights include:
- 25,000 internships and permanent positions made available through the career resource centre.
- 300 Companies attending the annual career fairs and meetups organised on campus.
- 50 Recruitment events where you can discover a variety of sectors and Professions such as finance, consulting, fintech.
- 50% of HEC Paris graduates find jobs through the school’s career services.
Prodigy Finance offers borderless financing to international students. There is no need to provide guarantors, collateral, or cosigners. Furthermore, there are no hidden fees! Our loan facilities include no penalties for early repayment and a 6-month grace period after graduating from full-time study.
Realise your dream with a Masters programme from HEC Paris
Source: HEC Paris
Last updated: 11 Oct 2023
The purpose of this page is to provide prospective students with basic information about the school and a selection of Courses offered by the school. Whilst we have carefully compiled the overview, Prodigy Finance does not accept any liability for any inaccuracies mistakes, omisions or outdated information in the guide and we encourage prospective students and other readers to consult with the schools's website for further information. Prodigy Finance does not have any affiliation or contractual arrangement with the school. If you are a student and need more information about applying for a loan, please contact us at email@example.com. Any other other queries about this page can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.