Finance your MBA programme with a student loan
An MBA degree can enhance your professional career and increase your exposure to job opportunities, while equipping you with business leadership skills that can shape your professional life for decades to come. With Prodigy Finance, you can easily apply for an international student loan with no cosigner or collateral required - making it easier for you to pursue your dreams.
We recognise that for many aspiring MBA students, potential isn’t a problem - but funding is.
With the average cost of an MBA programme at $61,800, financial barriers can all too easily prevent talented graduates from seeking further education. However, whether you plan to pursue an MBA programme in the USA, UK, or in many other regions, Prodigy Finance’s borderless education model can help you finance your tuition costs at over 1,000 of the world’s top schools.
We support 1,000+ great schools
University of Texas at Dallas
The Naveen Jindal School of Management at the University of Texas at Dallas is acclaimed for its offering of more than 200 electives, across 15 concentrations - ranking 3rd in the 2021 UTD Top 100 Business School Research Rankings.
University at Buffalo
The University at Buffalo’s School of Management is renowned as a world-class business school, ranked as the first in New York - producing several notable MBA graduates who today lead multi-million dollar firms.
Established in 1967 and today one of the world’s oldest business schools, Cranfield University’s Cranfield School of Management is ranked within the Top 10 schools in the UK as part of Financial Times’ 2021 European Business Schools rankings.
University of Toronto
The Rotman School of Management at the University of Toronto offers an MBA programme designed to enable candidates to master business fundamentals while providing them with experiential, hands-on learning opportunities to grow as a leader.
University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde’s Business School enables students to pursue an MBA programme designed to enable successful career transitions from technical specialism to general management, while polishing their entrepreneurial skills and abilities.
London Business School
Founded in 1964 and ranked as one of the world’s Best Global Universities, London Business School offers a competitive Executive MBA is ranked 13th on the Economist’s MBA programmes of choice.
Where can I study an MBA with Prodigy Finance?
We’re proud to partner with hundreds of universities and schools worldwide - and regardless of whether you have a school in mind or would like to explore your options further, you can browse our entire catalogue of supported schools to find the right option for you.
How does Prodigy Finance’s loan application process work?
Our application process is simple, and takes just a few minutes.
- Once you’ve created your account and provided us with some basic personal information, we’ll be able to review your application and present you with a personalized and non-binding offer.
- You’ll have up to 14 days to accept your quote and upload your supporting documents.
- Once your documents have been reviewed and verified, you’ll be matched to funding in one of our matching rounds - after which we’ll send your loan confirmation letter, and you can then proceed to secure your international study visa. If you’re attending a school in the US, your school will need to confirm your loan before we can send you your loan agreement to sign.
- You’ll then sign your application agreement on reaching your country of study, and after we’ll countersign.
- Your loan will be disbursed directly to your school - meaning you won’t need to worry about complex international transfers when arranging funds for your study abroad journey - and you’ll be able to begin your studies! As a full time student, you’ll only begin your repayments 6 months after your classes end.
- Remember - by registering your Prodigy Finance account, you can submit as many applications as you like. If you receive conditionally approved funding from us for your second period of study, you can also submit a new application for this funding closer to your class start date of your second period!
Am I eligible to get an international student loan?
We’re able to finance students from 150 different countries - and regardless of which of our supported schools you intend to apply to, we can assist you with an international student loan so long as you meet some basic eligibility criteria.
Broadly, you’ll need to be seeking admission to a school and programme we support, you must be seeking to study your masters abroad, and you must not reside in a country we do not support.
Why go with Prodigy Finance?
Starting at 11.18% APR
Our accessible student loans give you the flexibility to manage your studies. As a full-time student, you only begin repaying your loan 6 months after your class end date.
No collateral or co-signer needed
With us, you don’t need to place a deposit nor do you need a co-signatory to secure your loan.
Get an immediate offer
Once you’ve finalised your application, we’ll present you with a customised offer in just ten minutes.
Covers cost of tuition and living expenses
Your Prodigy Finance student loan covers your course fees and if applicable, accommodation and other expenses.
Here's a representative example
Education loan amount example
Interest rate example
We use a variable simple interest rate which tracks a fluctuating benchmark rate. The interest rate includes a fixed margin tailored to your application and the benchmark rate that will change throughout the life of the loan. We use 3-month CME Term SOFR as this benchmark.
Education loan repayment example
APR (Annual Percentage Rate) is a rate that shows your total cost of borrowing, including the interest rate and any fees or additional costs. When comparing education loan offers from different lenders, it’s best to use APR rather than monthly interest rate. Your monthly interest rate will always be lower than APR because it only represents part of the total cost of your loan.Watch this video to find out more
Terms and conditions
11.18% is the minimum possible Annual Percentage Rate you could be offered. This APR assumes a 4.98% fixed margin rate, a 5.30%** variable base rate (3-month CME Term SOFR as of 6 July 2023), and a 5% administration fee. The actual rate offered will depend on your circumstances, loan amount and term, and may differ from the minimum and/or the average representative APR shown in our representative example above.
The average APR for student loans is 14.88%.
To qualify, borrowers must meet Prodigy Finance eligibility and underwriting requirements.
Prodigy Finance reserves the right to vary or discontinue its student loan product at any time without notice.
* Benchmark rates shown on this page are rounded to 2 decimals of a percentage for illustrative purposes. For the actual rate used, click here.
Questions? We have answers
Have queries about financing your studies, what documents you need in order to apply for an MBA loan as an international student, or need assistance in completing your application? We’re here to help. Explore our easy-to-use FAQs, or chat to a member of our team directly from your Prodigy account dashboard.