ESSEC Business School
About the school
ESSEC Business School has established itself as a pioneer in the field of higher education since 1907. ESSEC’s mission is to respond to the challenges of the technological and uncertain world, offering a unique pedagogical approach. With 47,000 graduates, ESSEC Business School is developing and strengthening academic partnerships with industries and organisations, providing ever-rich experiences to its students. Master’s and executive business programmes have proved the dynamism of this school. ESSEC has collaborated with CY Cergy Paris University and is also a prominent member of CY Alliance since 2020, thus allowing it to redefine its positioning within the Cergy-Pontoise conurbation.
Where is the school located?
The core campuses of ESSEC Business School are located in Singapore and Paris, and the details are as follows:
Life at ESSEC Business School
ESSEC has always been committed to societal responsibility and trains its students on humanism, openness, and responsibility. The objective of the school is to combine managerial effectiveness and collective responsibility at the service of the common good. Students get the benefit of ‘enlightening entrepreneurship’, which gives students a chance to respond to the challenges of a changing world. The ALEGESSEC residences of this school are rich in cultural diversity and multifarious experiences in a dynamic environment. There are more than 100 clubs and associations with a wide variety of themes that the students can participate in, like sporting, cultural, humanitarian, international, etc.
Additional benefits of studying at ESSEC Business School
Students have the liberty to choose from courses for French speakers and non-French speakers. The programmes give the liberty to students to define their study and career path. They have the leverage to build an academic, professional, and international curriculum with the support of academic and corporate partners. ESSEC Business School helps students shape their careers through its ESSEC Career Services and ESSEC Alumni. They can target events that are relevant to them and invest in specific educational actions and experiences through events, fairs, and seminars.
Changi Airport Singapore
North-central part of France
Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG)
- Ranked #6 worldwide by the Financial Times in 2022 (MIM)
- Ranked #1 as Top Master in Management in Asia Grand Ecole by the Financial Times in 2022 (MIM)
- Ranked #3 as Master in Strategy and Management of International Business (SMIB)
The admission process, eligibility, and fee structure may vary for various courses and campuses. It is advisable to do your research well before you apply for admission to the prestigious ESSEC Business School.
Follow the admission deadlines and take the tests. You should be ready with:
- 1 Management Test Score - Mandatory
- 1 English Test Score - Mandatory. The English test is not required if the applicant has spent at least 3 years in a higher education program completely taught in English
- GMAT - 5 years Select 'ESSEC Business School-master’s in management (MIM) - Grande Ecole'
- GRE - 5 years - Institution Code: 0839
- Tage-Mage - 2 years
- CAT - 1 year - For Indian applicants - TOEIC (Listening and Reading) - 2 years Minimum score 850 - IELTS (Academic) - Minimum score of 6.5 - TOEFL iBT - Minimum score 95 - Cambridge (Minimum FCE) - Minimum score 175 - You can apply with a score above 600 for the GMAT and above 300 for the TAGE MAGE. Finally, you must sit for a 45-minute interview, after which the final result will be submitted to the Programme Director and ESSEC Admissions Committee. You must secure your seat by paying the non-refundable deposit within 2 weeks.
ESSEC’s career board is one of the most active ones among French schools with more than 40,000 offers and 5,000 profiles. Since 1993, more than 1,200 companies or organisations have already welcomed over 8,000 ESSEC students through its apprenticeship scheme. Job advertisements benefit existing students and 65,000 alumni. The graduates from ESSEC (admission with an international degree, admission with a French degree, Admission sur Concours) are placed in different management positions.
Graduates from the Class of 2020 achieved:
- 54% found their first job before graduation
- 67% in less than two months
- 94% in less than six months
- 27% found their first job outside their country of origin
Prodigy Finance offers borderless financing to international students. There is no need to provide guarantors, collateral, or cosigners. Furthermore, there are no hidden fees! Our loan facilities include no penalties for early repayment and a 6-month grace period after graduating from full-time study.
Realise your dream with a Masters programme from ESSEC Business School
Source: ESSEC Business School
Last updated: 11 Oct 2023
The purpose of this page is to provide prospective students with basic information about the school and a selection of Courses offered by the school. Whilst we have carefully compiled the overview, Prodigy Finance does not accept any liability for any inaccuracies mistakes, omisions or outdated information in the guide and we encourage prospective students and other readers to consult with the schools's website for further information. Prodigy Finance does not have any affiliation or contractual arrangement with the school. If you are a student and need more information about applying for a loan, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any other other queries about this page can be sent to email@example.com.