UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH FLORIDA
College of Public Health
The prestigious University of South Florida College of Public Health has delivered top-notch instruction, research, and practical experience for over 50 years. With nearly 100 online courses and six complete degree programs, the college focuses on comprehensive education for students. Furthermore, the learning pattern in this college includes theoretical knowledge with practical skills.
Their mission is to educate public health leaders dedicated to solving problems and ensuring equitable access to good health. Ranked as Florida's #1, the Public health college offers diverse specializations and strives for excellence through knowledge discovery and positive change.
What can you study at the University of South Florida - College of Public Health?
- BS in Public Health
- BS in Health Sciences
- Master's of Public Health (MPH)
- Master of Science in Public Health (MSPH)
- Master's of Health Administration (MHA)
- Community and Family Health
- Environmental and Occupational Health
- Global Communicable Disease
- Health Services Research
- Applied Biostatistics
- Humanitarian Assistance
- Assessing Chemical Toxicity and Public Health Risk
- Infection Control
- Concepts & Tools of Epidemiology
- Maternal and Child Health
- Disaster Management
- Health and Wellness Coaching
- Social Marketing and Social Change
- Health Management and Leadership
- MPH and MHA
- MPH and Medicine MD
- MPH and Nursing MS
- MPH and Social Work MSW
- Public Health and Anthropology
- Online Master of Public Health
- Online Graduate Certificates
- Online Doctor of Public Health
- Webinars On-Demand
How to Get Admission to the University of South Florida?
For Freshmen admission , the following steps are necessary for admission in USF: 1. Either you can fill in the U.S.F. online application or use Common App. 2. Pay the $30 application fee.(non-refundable) 3. Send in the student's official high school certificate or self-reported academic record (SSAR). 4. Provide an official S.A.T. or A.C.T. score. 5. Submit any additional information, such as letters of recommendation or a resume 6. Answer Conduct Clearance Questions
Does the University of South Florida offer scholarships to international students?
The University of South Florida offers freshmen and transfer students merit-based scholarships. To be considered by the Office of Admissions for the scholarship, the students must complete the below-given process.
Students should submit the following documents:
● Complete admissions application ● Student self-reported academic record ● High school transcripts ● AC/SAT test reports
West Central Florida
Humid, Subtropical Climate
Tampa International Airport
University of South Florida Fast Facts
- Type Of University - Public Research University
- Achievements - National recognition for its accomplishments in student success, including raising the six-year graduation rate to 75 percent and eliminating the achievement gap by race, ethnicity, and income.
- Rankings - Among the best national universities,USF ranked #97 (2022-23),USF ranking between public universities is #42.
- Living Alumni - More than 327,000
- Graduate Students - 6,819
- International Students - More than 5,000
College of Public Health Job Placement
Career Services Center at the College of Public Health provides workshops, job fairs and events to ensure students are career ready.
- Bull professional engagement network (BullPEN) equips students for their post-grad endeavours. BullPEN provides professional development opportunities,plan workshops, arrange seminars and other additional resources for student’s career paths.
- Undergraduate students can identify internships, jobs, and graduate school options with the help of the USF Career Services Center.
Prodigy Finance offers borderless financing to international students. There is no need to provide guarantors, collateral, or cosigners. Furthermore, there are no hidden fees! Our loan facilities include no penalties for early repayment and a 6-month grace period after graduating from full-time study.
Realise your dream with a Masters programme from University of South Florida - College of Public Health
Last updated: 30 Nov 2023
The purpose of this page is to provide prospective students with basic information about the school and a selection of Courses offered by the school. Whilst we have carefully compiled the overview, Prodigy Finance does not accept any liability for any inaccuracies mistakes, omisions or outdated information in the guide and we encourage prospective students and other readers to consult with the schools's website for further information. Prodigy Finance does not have any affiliation or contractual arrangement with the school. If you are a student and need more information about applying for a loan, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any other other queries about this page can be sent to email@example.com.