UNIVERSITY OF NORTH TEXAS HEALTH SCIENCE CENTER
School of Public Health
About the school
The University of North Texas Health Science Centre - School of Public Health is one of the leading medical schools in the country, dedicated to developing and nurturing future healthcare providers to meet the growing demand for professional healthcare workers and excellent services .
The University of North Texas Health Science Centre - School of Public Health has over 12,000 students and 1,449 faculty and staff. The institute equips its students with the skills necessary for quality patient care, knowledge of modern medical facilities, interdisciplinary collaboration, and addressing global healthcare challenges through quality health sciences education.
Where is the school located?
Fort Worth is one of the most prominent cities in Texas. It is known for its excellent educational institutions and healthcare systems.
Life at School of Public Health
In addition to comfortable and thriving campus life, there are numerous nearby attractions, including the Fort Worth Zoo to museums like the Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth, and others.
Students at the School of Public Health are not only prepared to excel as healthcare professionals but also receive comprehensive training in research skills and public health professionalism. The School of Public Health prioritises student safety and well-being, enforcing a strict code of conduct and civility. Student are encouraged to report any concerns and utilise the available support for sexual assault, emergency alerts, and drug and alcohol abuse prevention services.
Furthermore, the School of Public Health provides outstanding career services, offering student coaching programmes and interview preparation. The career services team actively connects students with job and internship opportunities both on and off campus.
Additional benefits of studying at School of Public Health
Student Support: The School of Public Health offers various registration and enrollment services to new students, ensuring a seamless start to their academic journey.
Wellness Services: Students have access to an array of healthcare services to address any physical ailments or mental health challenges, available at the student health clinic facilities, including appropriate counselling.
Fort Worth campus
Fort Worth, Texas
South-central United States
Dallas Fort Worth International Airport
Central Standard Time (GMT -6)
- 30% international student enrollment, promoting an inclusive and culturally diverse environment.
- Designated as a military-friendly institution for the past 13 years.
- $12.4 million has been spent on research funding in the past four years.
- 100% of master's degree graduates are hired or go on to study further. .
The admission requirements at the School of Public Health are as follows:
- A Bachelor's degree from a recognized regionally accredited university. Equivalent degrees and Bachelor's degrees are also considered
- A GPA of 3.0 or more
- Official transcripts from previously attended Universities or colleges
- Three letters of recommendation
- A well-documented CV or resume is required alongside the official GRE score report. The school does not waive the GRE score
International students must also fulfil the following additional requirements:
- TOEFL and IELTS scores
- Completion of a US-accredited Associate, Master, Bachelor, or Doctoral programme
- Proof of completion of level 6 at the UNT system for IELI
- In-demand Graduates: The University of North Texas Health Science Centre - School of Public Health is one of the most renowned health institutions in the country. The school proudly maintains a 100% placement rate, with graduates securing employment within six months of graduating. Alumni go on to excel in various healthcare professions, including physicians, occupational therapists, nurses, pharmacists, physical therapists, and respiratory therapists.
Prodigy Finance offers borderless financing to international students. There is no need to provide guarantors, collateral, or cosigners. Furthermore, there are no hidden fees! Our loan facilities include no penalties for early repayment and a 6-month grace period after graduating from full-time study.
Realise your dream with a Masters programme from University of North Texas Health Science Center - School of Public Health
Last updated: 10 Nov 2023
The purpose of this page is to provide prospective students with basic information about the school and a selection of Courses offered by the school. Whilst we have carefully compiled the overview, Prodigy Finance does not accept any liability for any inaccuracies mistakes, omisions or outdated information in the guide and we encourage prospective students and other readers to consult with the schools's website for further information. Prodigy Finance does not have any affiliation or contractual arrangement with the school. If you are a student and need more information about applying for a loan, please contact us at email@example.com. Any other other queries about this page can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.