NEW JERSEY INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
Newark College of Engineering
The New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT) - Newark College of Engineering is a prestigious educational institution with a rich history and notable achievements. It has consistently upheld a reputation for excellence in engineering education and research. The university stands as a tribute to human creativity and the relentless quest of excellence among the architectural marvels and busy cityscape of Newark, New Jersey. With a long history rooted in innovation, this prestigious institution has established itself as a forerunner in engineering education.
NJIT has been at the forefront of defining the future of engineering since its founding. With roots reaching back to 1881, it has served as a knowledge beacon, illuminating the road for innumerable ambitious engineers. Its unrelenting commitment to academic rigor and cutting-edge research has catapulted it to extraordinary heights over the years.
What can you study at the New Jersey Institute of Technology - Newark College of Engineering?
At NJIT - Newark College of Engineering, students have access to a wide range of programs in various engineering disciplines. The college offers undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs designed to provide a comprehensive education and prepare students for successful careers in engineering and related fields. Here is a glimpse of the programs available:
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Master of Science in Engineering
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Master of Science in Civil Engineering
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Master of Science in Chemical Engineering
- Master of Science in Industrial Engineering
- Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering
- Ph.D. in Civil Engineering
- Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering
- Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering
- Ph.D. in Industrial Engineering
How to get admission to New Jersey Institute of Technology - Newark College of Engineering?
Getting admission to the New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT) - Newark College of Engineering is an exciting opportunity for aspiring engineers. With a strong reputation for academic excellence and industry relevance, NJIT provides a solid foundation for a successful engineering career. To secure admission, prospective students should carefully review the admission requirements.
- To gain admission to NJIT - Newark College of Engineering, prospective students must complete the application process.
- Submit an online application, high school or college transcripts, standardized test scores (SAT or ACT), letters of recommendation, and a personal statement.
- Furthermore, displaying an interest in engineering through related extracurricular activities and experiences can help to boost your application.
Newark, New Jersey
Northeastern United States
Newark experiences a humid subtropical climate with hot summers and cool winters.
Newark Liberty International Airport
Eastern Standard Time (EST)
New Jersey Institute of Technology - Newark College of Engineering Facts
- Type of University: Public
- University Enrollment: Over 11,400 students
- Living Alumni: More than 70,000
- Graduate Students: Over 3,000
- International Students: NJIT is home to a diverse student body from around the world.
New Jersey Institute of Technology - Newark College of Engineering Job Placements:
A degree from the New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT) - Newark College of Engineering opens the door to a variety of professional prospects. The college's dedication to provide rigorous and industry-focused education, together with its large network of alumni and industry relationships, ensures that graduates are well-prepared for employment. The college boasts an impressive job placement rate of over 90% for its graduates.
Facts and Figures:
- Highest Salary: The highest salaries are often seen in the range of $100,000 to $150,000 or more per year.
- Lowest Salary: Entry-level positions are not uncommon for graduates to start with salaries ranging from $50,000 to $60,000 per year.
- Average Salary: On an average, graduates can expect to earn salaries in the range of $70,000 to $90,000 per year.
Prodigy Finance offers borderless financing to international students. There is no need to provide guarantors, collateral, or cosigners. Furthermore, there are no hidden fees! Our loan facilities include no penalties for early repayment and a 6-month grace period after graduating from full-time study.
Realise your dream with a Masters programme from New Jersey Institute of Technology - Newark College of Engineering
Last updated: 30 Nov 2023
The purpose of this page is to provide prospective students with basic information about the school and a selection of Courses offered by the school. Whilst we have carefully compiled the overview, Prodigy Finance does not accept any liability for any inaccuracies mistakes, omisions or outdated information in the guide and we encourage prospective students and other readers to consult with the schools's website for further information. Prodigy Finance does not have any affiliation or contractual arrangement with the school. If you are a student and need more information about applying for a loan, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any other other queries about this page can be sent to email@example.com.