NEW JERSEY INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
Martin Tuchman School of Management
The New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT) - Martin Tuchman School of Management, located in the dynamic city of Newark, is a beacon of excellence in business education. This respected school has established a path of innovation and success for ambitious business leaders, with a rich history spanning decades and an astonishing variety of achievements. NJIT - Martin Tuchman School of Management has its beginnings in 1881, when it was founded as the Newark Technical School. From its humble beginnings as a vocational school, it has progressively progressed and increased its academic programs, finally becoming the prestigious institution that it is today.
The college has strong links with business leaders, a testament to its rigorous curriculum and the success of its graduates. Internships, mentorship programs, and job placements are made possible through the school's wide network of corporate partners and alumni. Graduates of the school are in high demand by major corporations and organizations, with employment offering attractive wages and ample growth opportunities.
What can you study at the New Jersey Institute of Technology - Martin Tuchman School of Management?
The NJIT - Martin Tuchman School of Management offers a wide range of undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs that provide students with the knowledge and skills required to excel in the business world. The school focuses on cultivating innovation, entrepreneurship, and leadership in its students. Here are some of the programs offered:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Analytics
- Bachelor of Science in Finance
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems
- Bachelor of Science in International Business
- Bachelor of Science in Management
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science in Business and Information Systems
- Master of Science in Management
- Master of Science in Marketing
- Master of Science in Finance
- Master of Science in Supply Chain Management
- Doctor of Philosophy in Business Data Science
These programs are designed to equip students with a strong foundation in business principles while allowing them to specialize in their area of interest.
How to get admission to New Jersey Institute of Technology - Martin Tuchman School of Management
The admissions process is competitive, and meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee admission. The university evaluates applicants holistically, considering factors such as academic performance, extracurricular involvement, leadership experience, and personal qualities. To be admitted to the NJIT - Martin Tuchman School of Management, prospective students need to complete the following steps:
- Submit an online application through the university's admissions portal.
- Provide official academic transcripts from high school and any previously attended colleges or universities.
- Submit standardized test scores, such as the SAT or ACT.
- Write a personal statement or essay highlighting your academic and career goals.
- Submit letters of recommendation from teachers, counselors, or employers who can speak to your abilities and character.
- Pay the application fee as required.
Martin Tuchman School of Management campus
Northeastern United States
Newark experiences a humid subtropical climate, characterized by warm summers and cold winters.
Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
Eastern Standard Time (EST)
New Jersey Institute of Technology - Martin Tuchman School of Management Facts
- Type of University: Public
- University Enrollment: Over 11,000 students
- Living Alumni: Over 69,000
- Graduate Students: Approximately 3,500
- International Students: The university boasts a diverse student body with students from over 120 countries.
New Jersey Institute of Technology - Martin Tuchman School of Management Job Placements
When it comes to job placements, the New Jersey Institute of Technology - Martin Tuchman School of Management has a great track record, regularly preparing its graduates for successful employment in a wide range of industries. Students are well-prepared to join the workforce and make an instant impact thanks to the school's excellent links with industry partners, comprehensive career services, and challenging curriculum. Upon graduation, students find themselves well-prepared for the job market. Graduates of the NJIT - Martin Tuchman School of Management have found employment in a variety of fields, including banking, technology, consulting, healthcare, and manufacturing. Global behemoths such as Amazon, Google, PwC, Johnson & Johnson, IBM, Goldman Sachs, and many others have hired graduates from the institution of learning.
Facts and Figures:
- According to recent data, the average starting salary for NJIT - Martin Tuchman School of Management graduates is $65,000 per year, with many students receiving multiple job offers.
- The NJIT works with a wide spectrum of firms, from Fortune 500 corporations to fledgling startups.
Prodigy Finance offers borderless financing to international students. There is no need to provide guarantors, collateral, or cosigners. Furthermore, there are no hidden fees! Our loan facilities include no penalties for early repayment and a 6-month grace period after graduating from full-time study.
Realise your dream with a Masters programme from New Jersey Institute of Technology - Martin Tuchman School of Management
Last updated: 30 Nov 2023
The purpose of this page is to provide prospective students with basic information about the school and a selection of Courses offered by the school. Whilst we have carefully compiled the overview, Prodigy Finance does not accept any liability for any inaccuracies mistakes, omisions or outdated information in the guide and we encourage prospective students and other readers to consult with the schools's website for further information. Prodigy Finance does not have any affiliation or contractual arrangement with the school. If you are a student and need more information about applying for a loan, please contact us at email@example.com. Any other other queries about this page can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.