KENT STATE UNIVERSITY
Ambassador Crawford College of Business and Entrepreneurship
Kent State University's Ambassador Crawford College of Business and Entrepreneurship is a leading business school in the US. Globally, it is among the fewer than 1% of business schools to obtain dual accreditation in business and accounting from the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
The USU.S. News & World Report, Fortune, CEO Magazine, and the Sales Education Foundation have consistently acknowledged the college's outstanding academic courses with high rankings. For instance, its MS in Business Analytics course ranks 101st globally and 36th in the US. University HQ ranks the college as one of the top 55 marketing colleges and among the top 100 most-affordable entrepreneurship and human resources colleges. Presently, more than 1,700 alumni of Ambassador Crawford College of Business and Entrepreneurship are engaged as presidents or CEOs of various globally-recognised corporations.
Kent is known as the "Tree City" for its substantial population of trees. With plenty of bars, restaurants, coffee shops, and parks, Kent gives off an urban-suburban mix feel, enough to entice both visitors and students.
Kent State University courses - What can you study at the Ambassador Crawford College of Business and Entrepreneurship?
- Business Administration: Master of Science in Business Analytics
How to secure admission at Kent State University - Ambassador Crawford College of Business and Entrepreneurship
- Application fee: $45 to $70
- Average GRE score: 295
- Average GMAT scores: 549
- Mean TOEFL score: 80 (web-based); 550 (paper-based)
- Average UG GPA: 3.43
- Recommendations: Letters of recommendation (may vary depending on the course)
- Language eligibility test: TOEFL, GMAT/GRE
- Tuition fee: $549.90 per credit hour up to $11,261.40 total
- Health service/health insurance: Kent State employee health plans and other major carriers
- Books: Available at the bookstore
- Personal expenses: Depends on individual requirements
- The total annual cost of admission: $30,240
Kent State University scholarships for international students
International students are qualified for Kent State scholarships, such as: - International Student Graduate Assistance: - Graduate assistantship, in return for up to 20 hours of work per week during an academic year - Teaching/Research fellowship—full tuition waiver and a monthly stipend - Scholarship requiring external funding or involving University/departmental competition. - Special Scholarships: - EducationUSA - International Education Financial Aid website - American Association of University Women (AAUW) Scholarships - Western Union Foundation Global Scholarship Program
27,751 (2021 figures)
Temperatures usually range between -6.7°C/20°F and 27.8°C/82°F throughout the year
Akron-Canton Regional Airport (CAK/KCAK)
Eastern Time Zone
- University enrolment numbers: Above 41,000
- Students in business classes: Above 8,400
- Living alumni: Above 35,000
- Undergraduate students: 3,196
- Graduate students: 323
- International students (University): 3,000
- Countries represented by business students: Above 60
Kent State University - Ambassador Crawford College of Business and Entrepreneurship job placement
The Career Services Office assists students seeking internships or jobs, exploring career options, or preparing for interviews. Interested candidates from Ambassador Crawford College can schedule an appointment by clicking on any of the links provided on the official website. They can also join the Student Advisory Council to engage in collaborative discussions over career and employment issues.
- For virtual resume reviews, students can email a copy of their resume to the Career Services Office for review and feedback from the Career Advising team.
- Those interested in obtaining personalised career advice can book an appointment with a career advisor. They can review their resume and cover letter, explore potential career paths, practise mock interviews, and obtain guidance on networking.
- To enhance their virtual interviewing skills, students can practise through InterviewStream and Ohio Means Jobs: Interview Practice Center.
- Students seeking major or general elective credits for their internship experience must meet specific qualifications approved by their faculty internship coordinator.
- Applicants automatically receive a Handshake account upon admission to the University. The career communities on Handshake offer advice on job and internship opportunities, upcoming career events, industry trends, and professional development resources that align with their career interests.
- The average annual starting salary for all undergraduate majors is $53,000, while it is $57,450 for graduates.
Prodigy Finance offers borderless financing to international students. There is no need to provide guarantors, collateral, or cosigners. Furthermore, there are no hidden fees! Our loan facilities include no penalties for early repayment and a 6-month grace period after graduating from full-time study.
Realise your dream with a Masters programme from Kent State University - Ambassador Crawford College of Business and Entrepreneurship
Last updated: 30 Nov 2023
The purpose of this page is to provide prospective students with basic information about the school and a selection of Courses offered by the school. Whilst we have carefully compiled the overview, Prodigy Finance does not accept any liability for any inaccuracies mistakes, omisions or outdated information in the guide and we encourage prospective students and other readers to consult with the schools's website for further information. Prodigy Finance does not have any affiliation or contractual arrangement with the school. If you are a student and need more information about applying for a loan, please contact us at email@example.com. Any other other queries about this page can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.