What you need to know for your Warwick Business School loan
- No co-signer, collateral or guarantor required
- 150 nationalities eligible
- Loans available for current and incoming international students
- No up-front fee
- 6 month grace period after classes end for full-time programs
- No fees for early repayment
- Get a provisional loan decision within 5 business days
What programs are supported?
We support all full-time Masters programs that are completed within 2 years of study at the Warwick Business School, including:
- Full-time MBA
- MSc in Finance & Economics
- MSc in Finance
- MSc in Accounting & Finance
- MSc in Financial Mathematics
- MSc in Business with Marketing
- MSc in Business (Financial Management)
- MSc International Business
- MSc in Business with Accounting & Finance
- MSc in Business with Consulting
- MSc in Management
- MSc in Human Resource Management & Employment Relations
- MSc in Business Analytics
- MSc in Marketing & Strategy
- MSc in Management of Information Systems and Digital Innovation
Is your program not listed above? Let us know. We will review the program and, if possible, we will add it as well.
How much can I borrow?
- Up to Cost of Tuition minus deposit and any scholarships awarded
- Minimum loan size is £10,000
- All loans disbursed directly to the school in accordance with tuition due dates
- Loans are available in GBP
- If your total payments to the school exceed the amount of tuition due, the remaining amount will be disbursed directly from the school to your local bank account
Are there fees?
- Fee of 2.5% of the loan amount (minimum of £400) is added to the loan amount and fully amortized.
How do I repay the loan?
- The loan is repaid in monthly payments after your grace period has ended
- For full-time students the grace period is 6 months after classes end
- The repayment period is either 7 or 10 years, depending on your programme and application.
- There are no fees or penalties for early repayment!
- What are my repayment options?
Is there a deadline to apply?
- No, but try to submit an application at least one month before the loan needs to be disbursed to your school to ensure timely disbursement.
Are there nationalities Prodigy Finance cannot lend to?
- Yes, unfortunately. While Prodigy Finance is able to lend to students from 150 nationalities, here is a list of the currently restricted nationalities.
What is my rate?
- To find out what rate you could qualify for, apply for a quote using our online application form
Would you like to hear from our current students who are using Prodigy Finance loans to fund their studies? There are quite a few in this video and you can get in touch with a few of them through our Ambassadors programme.
Please note the following when you consider taking your loan:
Loans denominated in a currency other than the currency of your tuition and/or the currency of your post-Master degree salary, may be affected by fluctuations in foreign exchange rates. Prodigy Finance is not responsible for any differences in amounts that these currency fluctuations may cause, and does not benefit from any currency appreciation or depreciation.