Graduate School of Management
Clark University was established in 1887 as one of the pioneering all-graduate institutions in the US. The school is founded on the belief that social innovation is everyone’s business. Strong focus is given to social responsibility, sustainability, and ethical business practice to create leaders for a lifetime of success.
U.S. News & World Report ranks Clark University’s School of Management at 106 among Best Business Schools and 261 in part-time MBA for 2023-2024. The school is AACSB-accredited, the highest standard of achievement for business education, earned by about only 5% of business schools worldwide.
Further, the University holds the 97th spot among National Universities. Clark University is also classified among R2: Doctoral Universities – High research activity. Notable alumni include Libérat Mfumukeko (secretary-general, East African Community), Sonia Gardner (co-founder, Avenue Capital Group), and Matt Goldman (co-founder, Blue Man Group). Worcester in central Massachusetts is popular for its many top-rated educational institutions and as a centre of art and culture. The city is ranked among the most ethnically diverse places in the US, and welcomes people from across the world.
What can you study at Clark University - Graduate School of Management?
These are the premium courses you can pursue your Master’s degree in from the management school.
- MS in Finance
- Master's in Accounting Analytics
- MS in Marketing Analytics
- MS in Business Analytics
- MS in Management
- MS in Accounting
How do you get in at Clark University - Graduate School of Management?
These are the prerequisites for admission:
- Application fee: $75
- Average GRE score: Varies between courses
- Mean TOEFL score: 85
- Average UG GPA: Varies between courses
- Recommendations: 2 letters of recommendation
- Language eligibility test: TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, Duolingo
- Tuition fee cost per course: $4,850
- Health service/health insurance: $2,390
- Books: $1,000
- Food, transportation, and personal expenses: $17,000
- Total annual cost of admission: $58,200
Scholarships for International Students at Clark University - Graduate School of Management
The Master's and doctoral degree courses offer considerable merit-based scholarships to international students who exhibit academic promise and a dedication to upholding the values of the Clark community.
The evaluation of these scholarships takes place as part of the application review procedure, eliminating the need for an additional application.
562,000 (metro area)
Worcester gets pleasant summers, while winters experience snowfall. The average temperature ranges from -4°C/25°F to 27°C/81°F
Worcester (ORH) Airport
Eastern Daylight Time (GMT -4)
Fast facts about Clark University - Graduate School of Management
- University enrolment numbers: 3,827
- Living alumni: 40,000
- Master’s students: 1,478
- International students: 1,000 +
- International grad students: 30% of international students
- Countries represented: 80 +
Clark University - Graduate School of Management job placement
- The job placement rate stands at 95% for graduates. Among them, 77% secure full-time positions, while 5% embark on an entrepreneurial journey
- Each semester, the school offers graduate assistant positions in collaboration with its faculty and staff. These roles help graduates acquire hands-on experience and make meaningful contributions to the academic community
- Numerous employment opportunities are available across various departments at the University. They are posted on the Handshake platform, enabling students to explore and apply for positions in departments outside of the management school
- For international students, the prospect of working depends on their visa status. Regulations and available options vary depending on whether the student holds an F-1 or J-1 visa
- The Stevenish Career Management Center is dedicated to supporting graduate students in their career development. The centre offers an array of resources, programmes, and services designed to empower students with the essential skills and knowledge for effective career management
- The centre organises various events and activities designed to enhance students' professional growth. For instance, students have the opportunity to attend panel discussions featuring alumni. The centre also hosts Alumni-in-Residence Day, inviting numerous Clark and management school alumni to campus for a day of career-oriented conversations and networking opportunities
Prodigy Finance offers borderless financing to international students. There is no need to provide guarantors, collateral, or cosigners. Furthermore, there are no hidden fees! Our loan facilities include no penalties for early repayment and a 6-month grace period after graduating from full-time study.
Realise your dream with a Masters programme from Clark University - Graduate School of Management
Last updated: 30 Nov 2023
The purpose of this page is to provide prospective students with basic information about the school and a selection of Courses offered by the school. Whilst we have carefully compiled the overview, Prodigy Finance does not accept any liability for any inaccuracies mistakes, omisions or outdated information in the guide and we encourage prospective students and other readers to consult with the schools's website for further information. Prodigy Finance does not have any affiliation or contractual arrangement with the school. If you are a student and need more information about applying for a loan, please contact us at email@example.com. Any other other queries about this page can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.