About the school
Since the 1950s, INSEAD has been a truly global community that has raised the bar of research, business education, and holistic pedagogy. INSEAD is one of the world's leading business schools with prominent campuses in Europe (France), Asia (Singapore), the Middle East (Abu Dhabi), and North America (San Francisco). It is also a member of the Alliance Sorbonne Université, has partnered with Tsinghua University in China, and has collaborated successfully with Wharton since 2001. The college has gained a good reputation globally with more than 11,000 students in its executive programmes, 165 renowned faculty members from 42 countries, and 66k+ alumni based in 180 countries of 169 nationalities. In over 60 years, INSEAD has developed responsible leaders to drive sustainable growth, make a difference in society, and accelerate societal progress.
Location of the School
INSEAD has 3 main campuses in France, Singapore, and Abu Dhabi. The institution also has a hub in San Francisco and collaborates with various schools and universities in the US and China. Here are some details about its key campuses:
Life at INSEAD
At INSEAD, the students work hard and play harder. You can grasp the best from its collaborative and culturally diverse learning environment. With 66k+ influential MBA alumni, 40+ student clubs, 100+ yearly events, and eight weeks of summer break internships, students have a diverse and transformational experience. Students can enjoy a cultural mix of experiences that triggers their thought process not only in classrooms, but also during sports activities, unforgettable travel experiences, heartfelt dinners, and wonderful social events. Around 53% are student leaders for seven student-led conferences.
Additional Benefits of Studying at INSEAD
At INSEAD, students stay with their partners and families, allowing them to continue their education with their spouses or children and participate in diverse student clubs. These clubs are governed by students and range from professional, social, and sports. The campus also offers a gym, regular fitness classes, various sports, and leisure activities to network and learn valuable new skills. Students can also participate in annual events like the MBA Regatta and the MBA Golf Challenge.
Southeast of the centre of Paris.
Warm and temperate
Paris Orly (ORY) Airport
Singapore Changi Airport
- INSEAD ranks second in the Financial Times Global MBA Programme 2023
- INSEAD executive education ranked third in the Financial Times Executive Education combined rankings in 2023
- INSEAD ranked second in the Bloomberg Businessweek Best B-Schools 2022-23
You can apply for various programmes at different campuses, but you must research the course and campus well before starting the admission process. A generic process is given here; however, it’s best to visit the school website for the full list of details: You can choose from programmes like the MBA, MIM, GEMBA, TIEMBA, EMFIN, EMC, or Aramco MFIN. Details for the Master in Business Administration is as follows:
Step 1 - Admissions and Criteria
- This programme has two intakes a year, with 500 students per intake, four application rounds, and 10 weeks from application to admission process. Eligibility criteria:
- A GMAT/GRE score and university degree are required
- Adaptability and flexibility in multicultural environments are important ### Step 2 – Fill out the Online Form INSEAD MBA programme requires an online application form and a few other documents listed below.
- Include a dashboard and photograph
- Mention your job description
- Include a motivation essay
- A non-refundable fee must be paid online with a credit card once you have submitted your application form
- Official GMAT and GRE scores - GMAT code: DL3-S8-89, GRE code: 0970. Test scores are valid for five years
- English language certification (only required if English is not your native language). The school accepts TOEFL, IELTS, and Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic. For INSEAD purposes, scores are valid for two years. TOEFL code: 0970, PTE Academic code: 22W-R2-00, TOEFL IBT: 105; TOEFL CBT: 260; TOEFL PBT: 620; IELTS Academic: 7.5 and PTE Academic: 72
- Provide two letters of recommendation
- Include supporting documents like your CV, diploma and grades from each college or university you have attended. ### Step 3 – Appear for the Admissions Video Interview When you complete your online application, you will receive an e-mail notification from Kira Talent with a unique link to complete four video interviews. ### Tuition Fees Tuition fees for your course of choice can be found on the school website.
The INSEAD career cell has placed more than 1,000 MBA students and 200+ Executive MBA participants every year, meeting companies' talent acquisition and retention needs. With 260+ on-campus recruiters, 4000 on-campus interviews, 300+ companies recruited INSEAD graduates, and 61 countries of employment post-graduation, INSEAD’s global team at the Career Development Centre is dedicated to supporting you after you graduate from the MBA programme.
The Key Placement Details are:
- Around 94% of alumni are employed after three months
- Roughly 84% of alumni successfully changed careers
- The average earning potential for alumni is around $110,100
- Over 300 companies recruited INSEAD graduates
- Roughly 27% changed all three dimensions, these include sector, country of work, and job function
- There are over 63 countries of employment The top companies that participated in the placement programme were:
- McKinsey & Company
- Roland Berger
Prodigy Finance offers borderless financing to international students. There is no need to provide guarantors, collateral, or cosigners. Furthermore, there are no hidden fees! Our loan facilities include no penalties for early repayment and a 6-month grace period after graduating from full-time study.
Realise your dream with a Masters programme from INSEAD
Last updated: 11 Oct 2023
The purpose of this page is to provide prospective students with basic information about the school and a selection of Courses offered by the school. Whilst we have carefully compiled the overview, Prodigy Finance does not accept any liability for any inaccuracies mistakes, omisions or outdated information in the guide and we encourage prospective students and other readers to consult with the schools's website for further information. Prodigy Finance does not have any affiliation or contractual arrangement with the school. If you are a student and need more information about applying for a loan, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any other other queries about this page can be sent to email@example.com.