Skema business school is a french school founded in 2009 following the merger of Ecole Supérieure de Commerce (Lille), and CERAM Business School (Sophia Antipolis).
The business school has 9 campuses across 6 countries. You can pursue management courses like Master In Management, Masters of Science as these courses offer net employment rate (six months after graduation) of 97% and 98% respectively.
Skema business school now proposes 9 masters of science and diplomas in partnership with other institutions. The last one is our master Of Science Product Management and UX Design, taught in English in the SKEMA Paris campus and POLIMI Graduate School of Management in Milan.
Skema Business School: Fast facts
- +70 programmes
- +500 professors - including 190 members in the academic faculty
- 10,000 students with more than 130 nationalities
- 40% foreign students
- 54,000 alumni in 145 countries
- A digital community of 313,000 followers
Campus & location
- 6 countries: Brazil, Canada, China, France, South Africa, United States
- 9 campuses worldwide: Belo Horizonte, Lille, Nanjing, Paris, Raleigh, Shanghai, Sophia Antipolis, Stellenbosch – Cape Town, Suzhou
Skema business school: Significant information for international students
At Skema international students are assisted with visa application and housing as well as other administrative procedures required for settling in the country of their studies.
They also have Artificial Intelligence related courses and courses in Business Innovation and all the Students have access to SKEMA Ventures.
Significant rankings of the Skema business school
- 3rd best master in finance worldwide [Financial Times 2022]
- 5th best master in management worldwide for its MSc International Business [The Economist 2021]
- 22nd best business school worldwide [Financial Times MiM 2021]
- 5th best business school in France for its Grande Ecole programme [Le Parisien 2022 and L’Étudiant 2021]
Skema business school: Admission requirements
Master in Management: Applications are open to all students who are currently doing, or already hold, a degree in higher education abroad (equivalent to at least a bachelor's degree); these applicants must have spent at least two years outside France within their bachelor or/and master programme.
Masters of Science: students who hold a four-year university degree or equivalent + two months minimum of professional experience. Students with the equivalent of a three-year degree in France, as well as a minimum of three years of professional experience. Candidates with an Indian bachelor's degree are eligible for the one-year MSc if they have more than three years of work experience and for the two-year MSc if they have less than three years of work experience.
Application deadlines for the courses
Master In Management: Application deadline is 15th of each month.
Masters of Science: application deadline is 15th of each month.
Skema business school: Scholarships for international students
Please refer this guide to obtaining scholarships for SKEMA Business School.
You can also meet SKEMA representatives to know about their recruiting events.
Prodigy Finance international student loans for Skema business school
Prodigy Finance offers loans for international masters students at the Skema business school.
- No co-signer, collateral or guarantor required
- 150 nationalities eligible
- Loans available for current and incoming international students
- No up-front fee
- 6 month grace period after classes end for full-time courses
- No fees for early repayment
All loans disbursed directly to the university according to due dates
Prodigy Finance provides loans to international masters students pursuing their masters degrees at the SKEMA Business School