What you need to know for your Western University - Ivey Business School loan
- No co-signer, collateral or guarantor required
- 150 nationalities eligible
- Loans available for current and incoming international students
- No up-front fee
- 6 month grace period after classes end for full-time programs
- No fees for early repayment
- Get a provisional loan decision within 5 business days
What programs are supported?
We support all full-time Masters programs that are completed within 2 years of study at Ivey Business School, including:
- MSc in Management
Is your program not listed above? Let us know. We will add it to the list.
In-year top up and bridge loans available* Refinancing of existing loans available soon! Interested? Let us know.
How much can I borrow?
- 100% Cost of tuition minus scholarships minus sponsorship. Loans can only be used to cover tuition. (as approved by the university)
- Minimum loan size is $15,000
- All loans disbursed directly to the school in accordance with tuition due dates
- Loans are available in USD Your total payments to the school should not exceed the amount of tuition due.
Are there fees?
- Fee of 2.5% of the loan amount (minimum of $500) is added to the loan amount and fully amortized.
How do I repay the loan?
- The loan is repaid in monthly payments after your grace period has ended.
- For full-time students the grace period is 6 months after classes end.
- For part-time students the grace period is 3 months after the last disbursement.
- The repayment period is either 7, 10 years or 15 years, depending on your program and application.
- There are no fees or penalties for early repayment!
- What are my repayment options
Is there a deadline to apply?
- No, but try to submit an application at least one month before the loan needs to be disbursed to your school to ensure timely disbursement.
Are there nationalities Prodigy cannot lend to?
- Yes, unfortunately. While Prodigy is able to lend to students from 150 nationalities, here is a list of the currently restricted nationalities.
- Citizens and permanent residents of Canada are ineligible. In addition, non-permanent residents who have lived and worked in Canada for 7 consecutive years prior to study are also unfortunately ineligible for funding at this time.
Would you like to hear from our current students who are using Prodigy loans to fund their studies? There are quite a few in this video and you can get in touch with a few of them through our Ambassadors program.
What is my rate?
- To find out what rate you could qualify for, apply for a quote using our online application form.