What you need to know for your Cranfield University - STEM
- No co-signer, collateral or guarantor required
- 150 nationalities eligible
- Loans available for current and incoming international students
- No up-front fee
- 6 month grace period after classes end for full-time courses
- No fees for early repayment
- Get a provisional loan decision within 5 business days
What courses are supported?
- We support several full-time STEM Masters courses that are completed within 2 years of study at Cranfield University from the following disciplines: *Advanced Chemical Engineering
*Advanced Lightweight Structures and Impact
*Advanced Mechanical Engineering
*Advanced Motorsport Engineering
*Atmospheric Emission Technology
*Aerospace Vehicle Design
*Air Transport Management
*Airport Planning and Management
*Astronautics and Space Engineering
*Energy from Waste
*Autonomous Vehicle Dynamics and Control
*Computational & Software Techniques in Engineering
*Computational Fluid Dynamics
*Energy Systems and Thermal Processes
*Engineering and Management of Manufacturing Systems
*Environmental Management for Business
*Environmental Water Management
*Water and Sanitation for Development
*Advanced Motorsport Mechatronics
*Information Capability Management
*Aerospace Computational Engineering
*Knowledge Management for Innovation
*Safety and Human Factors in Aviation
*Water and Wastewater Engineering
Is your course not listed above? Let us know. We will review the program and, if possible, we will add it as well.
Refinancing of existing loans available soon! Interested? Let us know.
How much can I borrow?
- Up to 80% Cost of Attendance (tuition fees + living costs as provided by the school)
- All loans disbursed directly to the school in accordance with tuition due dates
- Loans are available in GBP or USD
- If your total payments to the school exceed the amount of tuition due, the remaining amount will be disbursed directly from the school to your local bank account
Are there fees?
- An admin fee of 2.5% of the total loan amount is added to the loan amount and is fully amortised.
How do I repay the loan?
- The loan is repaid in monthly payments after your grace period has ended.
- The 6-month grace period starts after classes end.
- You can choose a repayment period of either 7, 10 years or 15 years, depending on your course and application.
- There are no fees or penalties for early repayment!
- What are my repayment options
Is there a deadline to apply?
- No, but try to submit an application at least one month before the loan needs to be disbursed to your school to ensure timely disbursement.
Are there nationalities Prodigy Finance cannot lend to?
- Yes, unfortunately. While Prodigy is able to lend to students from 150 nationalities, here is a list of the currently restricted nationalities.
What is my rate?
- To find out what rate you could qualify for, apply for a quote using our online application form
Would you like to hear from our current students who are using Prodigy Finance loans to fund their studies? There are quite a few in this video and you can get in touch with a few of them through our Ambassadors programme.
Please note the following when you consider taking your loan: Loans denominated in a currency other than the currency of your tuition and/or the currency of your post-Master degree salary, may be affected by fluctuations in foreign exchange rates. Prodigy Finance is not responsible for any differences in amount that these currency fluctuations may cause, and does not benefit from any currency appreciation or depreciation.