Nyenrode Business Universiteit
About the school
Nyenrode Business Universiteit has been uniting entrepreneurs, responsible leaders, and progressive forerunners through its education. The university has educated thousands over 70 years on theory, connections, networking, and practice. It offers intensive academic courses and short-plus longer-running business, management, accountancy, controlling, and fiscal law programmes. Nyenrode is about building foundations in Amsterdam and Breukelen with its practical relevance and focus on personal development for sturdy personal and professional growth. This is a place where worlds come together and stay connected for life.
Location of the School
The primary campus of Nyenrode Business Universiteit is in Breukelen, Netherlands.
Life at Nyenrode Business Universiteit
There is a lot for students to do at Nyenrode Business Universiteit. Student-life is enriched by becoming an active association member and knowing people from the Nyenrode network. Students have multiple sports options to choose from. They can broaden their horizons, make strong connections, and maximise their learning by developing organisational qualities in the many committees. The famous Student association NCV (Nieuwe Compagnie van Verre, or New Company from Afar), founded in 1947, is both a study association and a social club. Students can become members and broaden their personal and professional networks through the NCV. Within this association, students can join one of the 41 committees or one of the many sub-associations, clubs, and societies connected to it.
Additional Benefits of Studying at Nyenrode Business Universiteit
Nyenrode Business Universiteit has a strong career guidance cell, student scholarships, accommodation provisions, activities, associations to participate in, conference and classroom facilities, and students' living quarters. Furthermore, it provides a library, several indoor and outdoor sports facilities, à la carte restaurant De Lakei, two hotels, a bar in the Plesman Pavillion, a self-service restaurant with outdoor seating (the Mensa), and two student bars. The list does not end here; the Breukelen campus is within walking/cycling distance from the picturesque town, surrounded by a friendly neighbourhood, cosy cafés, and restaurants.
Breukelen, Netherlands campus
Northwest of Utrecht, Netherlands
Mildly cool with a gentle breeze.
Amsterdam Schiphol (AMS)
- Nyenrode Business Universiteit has multiple accreditations like EQUIS, AACSB, NVAO, and AMBA, along with CEA and VRC affiliations
- Ranked 45 on the list of best European business schools in the FT rankings
- Placed 23rd on the FT European ranking for Open Executive programmes
- Placed 35th in the FT European MBA programmes
- CEO Magazine benchmarked the full-time MBA as a Tier One Global MBA rankings
- For 10 consecutive years, the MSc in Management (Eng) is the best in Management in the Netherlands
Nyenrode Business Universiteit offers several courses like Executive MBA, Full-time Master of Science in Management, Full-time MBA, Modular Executive MBA in Business & IT, Modular Executive MBA in Business & Sustainable Transitions, etc. Below are the eligibility criteria and admission process.
Here is the generic procedure that you can follow to join Nyenrode Business Universiteit.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree (any subject)
- A minimum of three years of full-time, relevant work experience (For a Full-time Master of Science in Management)
- English proficiency (TOEFL iBT 92; IELTS 6.5; CERF B2)
- A good score on your academic admission test (GMAT minimum 550, GRE or LTP). (Not required for Full-time MBA program) OR clear Nyenrode’s LTP admission test #### Follow these simple steps to gain admission to Nyenrode Business University Step 1: Complete the application by filling out an online application form
- You must provide 2 references.
- Include a GMAT, GRE, or Nyenrode LTP admission test report
- Include TOEFL or IELTS certificate or equivalent
- Provide copies of relevant diplomas and a CV containing at least 3 years of work experience Step 2: Assessment and Interview. After reviewing your application form and documents, you will be notified of an interview with the Program Management team (if selected). Step 3: Final application decision. After the interview, the final decision will be taken, and you can start your official registration as a new student at Nyenrode. Step 4 – Fees
- All fees can be viewed on the university website
Nyenrode Business Universiteit has a robust Career and Personal Development (CDP) Department that serves all Master students and alums and ensures they get placed at reputed companies.
- Information about career and network events
- Career and personal development workshops
- CV and cover letter advice
- Career coaching
- Mock interviews #### Placement Statistics
- Full-time MBA graduates work in consulting, marketing management, finance, and sales
- Roughly 88% of them find a job within three months of graduating
- Around 70% of students decide to live in the Netherlands after graduation
- Of the MBA graduates of the past ten years, 51% work in Europe
- The primary sources of employment are the Nyenrode network, thesis companies, and referrals by alums #### Top Recruiting Companies at Nyenrode Business Universiteit
Prodigy Finance offers borderless financing to international students. There is no need to provide guarantors, collateral, or cosigners. Furthermore, there are no hidden fees! Our loan facilities include no penalties for early repayment and a 6-month grace period after graduating from full-time study.
Realise your dream with a Masters programme from Nyenrode Business Universiteit
Source: Nyenrode Business Universiteit
Last updated: 11 Oct 2023
The purpose of this page is to provide prospective students with basic information about the school and a selection of Courses offered by the school. Whilst we have carefully compiled the overview, Prodigy Finance does not accept any liability for any inaccuracies mistakes, omisions or outdated information in the guide and we encourage prospective students and other readers to consult with the schools's website for further information. Prodigy Finance does not have any affiliation or contractual arrangement with the school. If you are a student and need more information about applying for a loan, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any other other queries about this page can be sent to email@example.com.