Audencia Business School
About the school
Founded in Nantes in 1900, Audencia is a top Grande École de Commerce school recognised by the French Ministry of Higher Education. The Grandes Écoles are considered the pinnacle of business education in France. Audencia was first accredited by EQUIS in 1998 and ranked among the top European business schools. In 2004, Audencia joined the UN initiative uniting companies, the business world, and civil society. A few years later, in 2010, Audencia incorporated the strengths of SciencesCom and the École Atlantique de Commerce - accredited programmes ranked amongst the best in France. The school currently has four Nantes campuses offering courses that combine various disciplines such as engineering, management, architecture and creativity. The school’s high-quality programmes include MSc International Master in Management (IMM), European and International Business Management Master (EIBM), Master in Management (Grande École Programme), International MBA, and Executive MBA.
Where is the school located?
Audencia currently has four campuses in Nantes. It also has a campus in Paris, Vendée, São Paulo, Shenzhen, Chengdu, and a Cooperative Center for Studies in Beijing.
Life at Audencia Business School
Audencia offers a blend of education and creativity. Besides educational courses, you can join various clubs and associations to improve your skills in various areas such as arts, entertainment and culture, business and finance, humanitarian, and sports, and contributing to student welfare. There are approximately 24 on-campus clubs and organisations where you are sure to find a group of people you can connect with. Moreover, the campus is highly inclusive. Audencia has students from more than 87 countries and a dedicated Department of International Affairs that ensures inclusivity and offers student support. You can reach out to them for information regarding everything from student associations, housing options, and French social security insurance to CAF housing allowance and opening a bank account. The educational institute has modern and comfortable amenities, with everything you need for class, study, and relaxation. You can also easily access the financial trading room, sports, knowledge hub, playgrounds, and cafeterias.
Additional benefits of studying at Audencia Business School
- Global Education: Audencia boasts a faculty of over 130 members from more than 25 countries. You get the additional advantage of industry relevance built into every aspect of your programme, with over 175 corporate partners and 91,000 internships and job offers accessible at Audencia annually.
- Energetic environment: Thriving and vibrant, students also have the opportunity to attend several guest lecturers, go on industry visits, apply for internships, and work on real-world case studies. Due to the school's emphasis on collaboration, you can partner with leading universities worldwide, including North America, South America, Africa, the Middle East, Asia Pacific, and Europe, and explore more about their academic structures.
- Access to Business Experts: At Audencia, you have the opportunity to network with former students of the institute, including 30,000 leaders in business and management working in over 200 countries, reflecting the business values that Audencia instills.
- Financial Assistance: The school has a dedicated wing— the Audencia Foundation, to oversee its development in France and offer financial assistance to needy students.
The Nantes Atlantic Airport
Central European Time (GMT +2)
- Audencia was one of the top three finalists for PRME Faculty Recognition Award 2022
- The school benefits from the triple accreditation EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA for the maximum period of 5 years
The admission process, fees, and other requirements vary from one campus to another.
Guidance for admissions
Here is a list of general requirements you must meet: - Online application - GMAT or GRE (not mandatory) - A 3 or 4-year bachelor's degree from a recognised institution. The 1 year MSc programme requires a 4-year degree in business or engineering, or exceptionally, a 4-year degree in another field with business experience or academic honours. - CV and cover letter in English - Copies of diplomas and academic transcripts - Copy of identity document (e.g., passport) - Photo (jpeg, 346 x 366 pixels) - Online interview (scheduled shortly after submitting the online application if you qualify) - Minimum of 3 years of relevant post-graduation, full-time work experience (a requirement for the international MBA). More guidance for international students - Minimum English test score required for entry into all programmes taught in English: TOEFL iBT 84, Duolingo 100, TOEIC 650, and IELTS 6.5. - English test scores are not required for native speakers or applicants who have completed their higher education in English.
- Comprehensive Employment Opportunities: Audencia Career Services offers annual employment fairs with the participation of over 250 companies and provides 91,000 internship and employment opportunities every year on the dedicated jobs board.
- Wide-Ranging Career Prospects: The broad spectrum of employment positions available at Audencia after graduating from the institute are: consulting; executive management; entrepreneurship; marketing; sales; finance and banking; auditing; logistics; communications; and human resources.
Prodigy Finance offers borderless financing to international students. There is no need to provide guarantors, collateral, or cosigners. Furthermore, there are no hidden fees! Our loan facilities include no penalties for early repayment and a 6-month grace period after graduating from full-time study.
Realise your dream with a Masters programme from Audencia Business School
Source: Audencia Business School
Last updated: 11 Oct 2023
The purpose of this page is to provide prospective students with basic information about the school and a selection of Courses offered by the school. Whilst we have carefully compiled the overview, Prodigy Finance does not accept any liability for any inaccuracies mistakes, omisions or outdated information in the guide and we encourage prospective students and other readers to consult with the schools's website for further information. Prodigy Finance does not have any affiliation or contractual arrangement with the school. If you are a student and need more information about applying for a loan, please contact us at email@example.com. Any other other queries about this page can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.