UNIVERSITY OF DAYTON
School of Business Administration
Located in the heart of Ohio, the University of Dayton - School of Business Administration is a premier private Catholic/Marianist university in the US. The business school was established in 1915, while the University was founded back in 1850.
Dayton University’s School of Business Administration is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). The association ranks the school’s Master of Business Analytics course among the top nationally.
The school has created its unique BWISE: “Business Wisdom through International, Service, and Experiential Education” to help students excel as business professionals by gaining additional business wisdom from outside the classroom.
The University has an impressive list of illustrious alumni, among whom the notable ones are Charles J. Pedersen (1987 Nobel Prize winner in Chemistry) and Emma Louise Bombeck (bestselling author and humorist).
Dayton city is known for its affordable housing options, both within the city and on the outskirts. Full of recreational parks and a rich history of aviation, Dayton is also known as the “Gem City”, given the beautiful upkeep of the place.
What can you study at the University of Dayton - School of Business Administration
You can opt for the Master in Science in Business Analytics (MBAN) course at Dayton University’s School of Business Administration. The course involves 5 parts, and they include:
- Learning Goal 1: Understanding and Skills in Data Management
- Learning Goal 2: Skills development in Analytics
- Learning Goal 3: Skills development in Organisational Problem Solving
- Learning Goal 4: Skills development in Communication
- Learning Goal 5: Understanding of Ethical Issues
Department Business Analytics
Degree MS in Business Analytics
How to secure admission at the University of Dayton - School of Business Administration
The requirements for admission into the MS in Business Analytics course include:
- GMAT or GRE scores: GMAT 500 minimum, 19 verbal; GRE: minimum verbal 149, quantitative 146). The GMAT/GRE requirement can be waived if an applicant meets all the requirements for one of the options provided here
- Resume, personal statement, and recommendation letter: Professional resume and personal statement are required
Applicants must answer the following:
- Why are you interested in the MS in Business Analytics course?
- Please explain why you believe you can be successful in the course
- Please describe your computer programming experience, academically and professionally
- Recommendations: Applicants are encouraged to submit letters of recommendation, though they are optional
- GPA: 3.0 minimum with official transcripts from previous higher educational institutions
- English proficiency proof: Scores must be directly sent to Dayton University from the testing centre using code 1834
- Visa and financial documentation: Click here for detailed information
- Tuition cost: $1,145 per credit hour
- Accommodation: $9,360
- Food: $6,280
*Scholarships for international students at the University of Dayton - School of Business Administration *
The University awards international merit scholarships only to selected first-year and transfer undergraduate international applicants.
Dayton, OH campus
Dayton is characterised by warm summers and cold winters. Winters can be cold with frequent snowfall. Temperatures range between 22°F/-5°C and 85°F/29°C throughout the year
Dayton International Airport (DAY), 16 km from the city
Eastern Daylight Time (GMT -4)
Fast facts about University of Dayton - School of Business Administration
- University enrolment numbers: 11,770
- Business school enrolment numbers: 2,497
- Living alumni: 125,000
- Master’s students: 3,327
- International students: 263
- International grad students: 1,158
University of Dayton - School of Business Administration job placement
The business school is committed to helping students succeed in their career pursuits. Outside of its placement activities, the department operates Flyer Enterprises.
- Flyer Enterprises is a student-run organisation that oversees various on-campus businesses. It is the nation's sixth-largest student-run business, with some 200 student employees working across 10 divisions. Flyer Enterprises generates annual revenues of over $1.2 million.
- The School of Business Administration has a placement rate of 85%.
- An additional 1% secures post-programme internships.
- In terms of hiring options, students can choose on-campus recruiting, on-campus interviews, the Employer Engagement Center, the University of Dayton Career Services, or Flyer Enterprises.
Prodigy Finance offers borderless financing to international students. There is no need to provide guarantors, collateral, or cosigners. Furthermore, there are no hidden fees! Our loan facilities include no penalties for early repayment and a 6-month grace period after graduating from full-time study.
Realise your dream with a Masters programme from University of Dayton - School of Business Administration
Last updated: 30 Nov 2023
The purpose of this page is to provide prospective students with basic information about the school and a selection of Courses offered by the school. Whilst we have carefully compiled the overview, Prodigy Finance does not accept any liability for any inaccuracies mistakes, omisions or outdated information in the guide and we encourage prospective students and other readers to consult with the schools's website for further information. Prodigy Finance does not have any affiliation or contractual arrangement with the school. If you are a student and need more information about applying for a loan, please contact us at email@example.com. Any other other queries about this page can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.