Terms and Conditions (“rules”)
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO COMPLETE THE SURVEY AND ENTER OR WIN THE COMPETITION. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Details of promoter: The organiser of the Prodigy Finance Survey ("survey") and the sponsor of this competition (“competition”) (together the “Campaign”) is Prodigy Finance Ltd, (“promoter”).
- Eligibility: This campaign is open only to those who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of participating in the campaign and have a registered account with Prodigy. The campaign is void where prohibited by law. Members of the general public are not eligible to participate in the campaign. Employees of the Promoter and its affiliates or their immediate families or households or anyone else professionally connected with the campaign shall not be permitted to participate in the campaign.
- Agreement to rules: By participating in the campaign you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of the promoter as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign. The promoter reserves the right to require that you prove that you are eligible for entry under these terms and conditions.
- Campaign period: The campaign commences on Wednesday, 21 September 2022 at 8AM GMT, and closes on Monday, 26 September 2022 at 8am GMT (“closing date”). All online entries must be received prior to the closing date to stand a chance to win the prize. After this date no further responses will be permitted. Only one entry per person and only one prize per person. No entries may be submitted on behalf of someone else.
- How to participate: The campaign must be entered by submitting your response via the email, prior to the closing date. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason as well as for entries that are late, lost, illegible/corrupted, inaccessible, damaged, misdirected, incomplete or jumbled (all of which are void).
- Prizes: one entrant who completes and submits the Survey prior to the Closing Date will receive a $500 airline voucher.
- Winner selection and notification: Winners will be chosen within 15 working days of the close of the campaign by random draw. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received for the random draw. The random draw will be conducted by the promoter. The winners will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. The promoter may require the winner to complete certain formalities, such as completing a declaration and release before claiming the prize. The promoter shall have no liability for winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If any winner cannot be contacted or does not claim their prize within 14 days of notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from that winner and pick a replacement winner from among all remaining eligible entries received for the random draw. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT PROMOTER‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Disputes: This campaign is governed by the laws of the United Kingdom, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this campaign, you agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between you and the promoter, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the United Kingdom having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this campaign). You further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Compliance with the rules: The promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the campaign should virus, bug, non-authorised human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond the promoter’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the campaign. In such a case, the promoter may select the winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the promoter. The promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the campaign or website or violates these rules. The promoter has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, the promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless the promoter and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors, other than for death or personal injury arising from negligence of the promoter, so far as is permitted by law, from any liability, illness, injury, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or internet service; (iv) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the entry process or the campaign; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the campaign or the processing of entries. So far as is permitted by law, the promoter makes no representation, warranty or guarantee regarding any prize, including but not limited to the warranty of merchantability or fitness for the intended purpose.
- Winners list: Participants in the campaign may request a copy of the winners’ names or a copy of these official rules, by mailing your request to: Prodigy Finance Limited, 2nd Floor, Hardy House, 16-18 Beak Street, W1F 9RD, United Kingdom. Requests must be received no later than 7 November 2022, 12pm GST.