What you need to know for your Erasmus University - Rotterdam School of Management loan
- No co-signer, collateral or guarantor required
- 150 nationalities eligible
- Loans available for incoming international students
- No up-front fee
- 6 month grace period after classes end for full-time programs
- No fees for early repayment
- Get a provisional loan decision within 5 business days
What programs are supported?
We support the following courses at Erasmus University - Rotterdam School of Management:
What is the maximum loan size I may request?
- Up to 100% of Cost of Tuition minus deposit, scholarships and minus sponsorship (as approved by the school)
- Minimum loan size is EUR 15,000
- All loans disbursed directly to the school in accordance with tuition due dates
- Loans are available in EUR
- If your total payments to the school exceed the amount of tuition due, the remaining amount will be disbursed directly from the school to your local bank account (the maximum amount that can be reimbursed by the school to your account is the admissions fee amount as outlined in your RSM MBA admissions offer).
Are there fees?
We like to keep things simple and transparent. For most loans we charge an administrative fee, which is added to the total amount and is repayable over the lifetime of the loan. We don’t require fees to be paid upfront. Get a commitment-free quote to see if fees apply.
How do I repay the loan?
- The loan is repaid in monthly payments after your grace period has ended.
- For full-time students the grace period is 6 months after classes end.
- The repayment period is either 7, 10 years or 15 years, depending on your program and application.
- There are no fees or penalties for early repayment!
- What are my repayment options
Is there a deadline to apply?
- Yes, please take note that the deadline to apply for the 2021 intake class is the 1st December 2020. RSM candidates are not permitted to apply for a Prodigy Finance loan once the MBA programme has commenced. Therefore it is essential to submit your application by the 1 December 2020 to ensure your application can be processed and finalised before 23 December.
Are there nationalities Prodigy cannot lend to?
- Yes, unfortunately. While Prodigy is able to lend to students from 150 nationalities, here is a list of the currently restricted nationalities.
- If you have lived and worked in the Netherlands for one or more years prior to study you are unfortunately ineligible for funding at this time.
Would you like to hear from our current students who are using Prodigy loans to fund their studies? There are quite a few in this video and you can get in touch with a few of them through our Ambassadors program.
Please note the following when you consider taking your loan:
Loans denominated in a currency other than the currency of your tuition and/or the currency of your post-Master degree salary, may be affected by fluctuations in foreign exchange rates. Prodigy Finance is not responsible for any differences in amounts that these currency fluctuations may cause, and does not benefit from any currency appreciation or depreciation.
What is my rate?
- To find out what rate you could qualify for, apply for a quote using our online application form