What you need to know for your Lancaster University - Management School loan
- No co-signer, collateral or guarantor required
- 150 nationalities eligible
- Loans available for current and incoming international/domestic students
- No up-front fee
- 6 month grace period after classes end for full-time programs
- No fees for early repayment
- Get a provisional loan decision within 5 business days
What programs are supported?
We support the following courses at Lancaster University Management School:
- MSc in Advanced Marketing Management
- The Lancaster MBA
What is the maximum loan size I may request?
- For the MBA program up to 100% of Cost of Tuition minus scholarship and sponsorship (as approved by the school)
- For the MSc program up to 70% of Cost of Attendance minus scholarship and sponsorship
- Loans are available in GBP or USD
- Minimum loan size is GBP 10,000 or USD 15,000
Important Additional Information
The loan size you may be offered will depend on your specific application. If your total payments to the school exceed the amount of tuition due, the remaining amount will be disbursed directly from the school to your local bank account.
Are there fees?
We like to keep things simple and transparent. For most loans we charge an administrative fee, which is added to the total amount and is repayable over the lifetime of the loan. We don’t require fees to be paid upfront. Get a commitment-free quote to see if fees apply.
How do I repay the loan?
- The loan is repaid in monthly payments after your grace period has ended.
- For full-time students the grace period is 6 months after classes end.
- The repayment period is either 7, 10, 15 years, depending on your program and application.
- There are no fees or penalties for early repayment!
- What are my repayment options
Are there nationalities Prodigy cannot lend to?
- Yes, unfortunately. While Prodigy is able to lend to students from 150 nationalities, here is a list of the currently restricted nationalities.
What is my rate?
- To find out what rate you could qualify for, apply for a quote using our online application form
Please note the following when you consider taking your loan: Loans denominated in a currency other than the currency of your tuition and/or the currency of your post-Master degree salary, may be affected by fluctuations in foreign exchange rates. Prodigy Finance is not responsible for any differences in amount that these currency fluctuations may cause, and does not benefit from any currency appreciation or depreciation.