What you need to know for your Lancaster University - Management School loan
- No co-signer, collateral or guarantor required
- 150 nationalities eligible
- Loans available for current and incoming international/domestic students
- No up-front fee
- 6 month grace period after classes end for full-time programs
- No fees for early repayment
- Get a provisional loan decision within 5 business days
What programs are supported?
We support the following courses at Lancaster University Management School: MSc in Advanced Marketing Management The Lancaster MBA
How much can I borrow?
- For MBA Students, up to 100% of Cost of Tuition, less scholarships (as provided by the school).
- Loans are available in GBP or USD
- Minimum loan size is £10,000
Important Additional Information
The loan size you may be offered will depend on your specific application. If your total payments to the school exceed the amount of tuition due, the remaining amount will be disbursed directly from the school to your local bank account.
All preliminary lending decisions are subject to:
- A full credit and background check
- Your acceptance into the program specified in your loan application
Are there fees?
Administration fee: Fee of 2.5% of the loan amount (minimum of £500 or $500) . Fee is fully amortised and added to the loan amount.
How do I repay the loan?
- The loan is repaid in monthly payments after your grace period has ended.
- For full-time students the grace period is 6 months after classes end.
- For part-time students the grace period is 3 months after the last disbursement.
- The repayment period is either 7, 10 years or 15 years, depending on your program and application.
- There are no fees or penalties for early repayment!
- What are my repayment options
What is my rate?
- To find out what rate you could qualify for, apply for a quote using our online application form
Please note the following when you consider taking your loan: Loans denominated in a currency other than the currency of your tuition and/or the currency of your post-Master degree salary, may be affected by fluctuations in foreign exchange rates. Prodigy Finance is not responsible for any differences in amount that these currency fluctuations may cause, and does not benefit from any currency appreciation or depreciation.