What you need to know for your INSEAD loan
- No co-signer, collateral or guarantor required
- 150 nationalities eligible
- Loans available for incoming international students
- No up-front fee
- 6 month grace period after classes end for full-time programs
- No fees for early repayment
- Get a provisional loan decision within 5 business days
What programs are supported?
We support the following courses at INSEAD:
- GEMBA (Europe, Asia, Middle East)
- Executive Master in Finance
How much can I borrow?
- Up to 100% of Cost of tuition minus scholarships and minus sponsorship for full-time courses
- Up to 80% Cost of Tuition minus scholarships and minus sponsorship for part-time courses
- Up to USD 50,000 minus scholarships minus sponsorship for the TIEMBA programme (only to cover the tuition part paid to INSEAD)
- Loans can only be used to cover tuition outstanding
- Minimum loan size is €15,000 or $15,000
- All loans disbursed directly to the school in accordance with tuition due dates
- Loans are available in EUR or USD
- If your total payments to the school exceed the amount of tuition due, the remaining amount will be disbursed directly from the school to your local bank account (only the cost of deposit, if applicable).
Are there fees?
- Fee of 2.5% of the loan amount (minimum of $500 or €500) is added to the loan amount and fully amortised.
How do I repay the loan?
- The loan is repaid in monthly payments after your grace period has ended.
- For full-time students the grace period is 6 months after classes end.
- For part-time students the grace period is 3 months after the last disbursement.
- The repayment period is either 7, 10 years or 15 years, depending on your program and application.
- There are no fees or penalties for early repayment!
- What are my repayment options
Is there a deadline to apply?
- No, but try to submit an application at least one month before the loan needs to be disbursed to your school to ensure timely disbursement.
Are there nationalities Prodigy cannot lend to?
- Yes, unfortunately. While Prodigy is able to lend to students from 150 nationalities, here is a list of the currently restricted nationalities.
- Citizens and permanent residents of France, Singapore and UAE are ineligible if they want to study in France, Singapore or UEA campus respectively. In addition, non-permanent residents who have lived and worked in France, Singapore or UAE for one or more years prior to study are also, unfortunately, ineligible for funding at this time.
What is my rate?
- To find out what rate you could qualify for, apply for a quote using our online application form
Would you like to hear from our current students who are using Prodigy loans to fund their studies? There are quite a few in this video and you can get in touch with a few of them through our Ambassadors program.
Please note the following when you consider taking your loan: Loans denominated in a currency other than the currency of your tuition and/or the currency of your post-Master degree salary, may be affected by fluctuations in foreign exchange rates. Prodigy Finance is not responsible for any differences in amount that these currency fluctuations may cause, and does not benefit from any currency appreciation or depreciation.