What you need to know for your Imperial College London - Imperial College Business School loan
- No co-signer, collateral or guarantor required
- 150 nationalities eligible
- Loans available for domestic and international students
- No up-front fee
- 6 month grace period after classes end
- No fees for early repayment
- Get a provisional loan decision within 5 business days
What programs are supported?
We support the following courses at Imperial College London - Imperial College Business School:
- MSc in Business Analytics (On-campus)
- MSc in Climate Change, Management & Finance
- MSc in Economics and Strategy for Business
- MSc in Finance
- MSc in Finance and Accounting
- MSc in Financial Technology
- MSc in Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Management
- MSc in International Health Management
- MSc in International Management (MIM)
- MSc in Investment and Wealth Management
- MSc in Management
- MSc in Risk Management and Financial Engineering
- MSc in Strategic Marketing
Is your program not listed above? Let us know. We will review the program and, if possible, we will add it as well.
Refinancing of existing loans available soon! Interested? Let us know.
How much can I borrow?
- Up to 100% of Cost of tuition minus deposit, minus scholarships and minus any sponsorships (as provided by the school)
- Minimum loan size is £10,000 or $15,000
- All loans disbursed directly to the school in accordance with tuition due dates
- Loans are available in GBP or USD
- Your total payments to the school should not exceed the amount of tuition due.
Are there fees?
- Fee of 2.5% of the loan amount (minimum of $500 or £500) is added to the loan amount and fully amortised.
How do I repay the loan?
- The loan is repaid in monthly payments after your grace period has ended.
- For full-time students the grace period is 6 months after classes end.
- For part-time students the grace period is 3 months after the last disbursement.
- The repayment period is either 7, 10 years or 15 years, depending on your program and application.
- There are no fees or penalties for early repayment!
- What are my repayment options
Is there a deadline to apply?
- No, but try to submit an application at least one month before the loan needs to be disbursed to your school to ensure timely disbursement.
Are there nationalities Prodigy cannot lend to?
- Yes, unfortunately. While Prodigy is able to lend to students from 150 nationalities, here is a list of the currently restricted nationalities.
What is my rate?
- To find out what rate you could qualify for, apply for a quote using our online application form
Would you like to hear from our current students who are using Prodigy loans to fund their studies? There are quite a few in this video and you can get in touch with a few of them through our Ambassadors program.
Please note the following when you consider taking your loan: Loans denominated in a currency other than the currency of your tuition and/or the currency of your post-Master degree salary, may be affected by fluctuations in foreign exchange rates. Prodigy Finance is not responsible for any differences in amount that these currency fluctuations may cause, and does not benefit from any currency appreciation or depreciation.