Important notice for funding at this school: we’re only accepting new applications for USD loans at this school. Applications for other currencies have been closed at this time.
Get a quote to see your custom offer - no commitment required
What you need to know for your University of Navarra - IESE Business School loan
- No co-signer, collateral or guarantor required
- 150 nationalities eligible
- Loans available for current and incoming international students
- No up-front fee
- 6 month grace period after classes end for full-time programs
- No fees for early repayment
- Get a provisional loan decision within 5 business days
What programs are supported?
- EMBA (Madrid, Barcelona and Munich)
- Master in Management (MiM)
What is the maximum loan size I may request?
- EMBA - Up to 80% Cost of Tuition
- MIM - Up to 80% Cost of Attendance
- MBA - Up to 80% Cost of Attendance
- Minimum loan size is EUR 15,000 or USD 15,000
- All loans disbursed directly to the school in accordance with tuition due dates
- Loans are available in EUR or USD
- If your total payments to the school exceed the amount of tuition due, the remaining amount will be disbursed directly from the school to your local bank account.
Are there fees?
We like to keep things simple and transparent. For most loans we charge an administrative fee, which is added to the total amount and is repayable over the lifetime of the loan. We don’t require fees to be paid upfront. Get a commitment-free quote to see if fees apply.
How do I repay the loan?
- The loan is repaid in monthly payments after your grace period has ended.
- For full-time students the grace period is 6 months after classes end.
- For part-time students the grace period is 3 months after the last disbursement.
- The repayment period is either 7, 10 years or 15 years, depending on your program and application.
- There are no fees or penalties for early repayment!
- What are my repayment options
Is there a deadline to apply?
- No, but try to submit an application at least one month before the loan needs to be disbursed to your school to ensure timely disbursement.
- Prodigy Finance has an agreement with IESE to send funds to the School three times per academic year, once in October, once in January and once in May. If loans are not finalized and signed before the corresponding deadline (one week before disbursement date), money will be transferred to IESE in the next disbursement date (i.e. If October disbursement is missed, funds will be sent to the school in January)
Are there nationalities Prodigy cannot lend to?
- Yes, unfortunately. While Prodigy is able to lend to students from 150 nationalities, here is a list of the currently restricted nationalities.
- If you have lived and worked in Spain for one or more years prior to study you are unfortunately ineligible for funding at this time.
What is my rate?
*To find out what rate you could qualify for, apply for a quote using our online application form
Would you like to hear from our current students who are using Prodigy loans to fund their studies? There are quite a few in this video and you can get in touch with a few of them through our Ambassadors program.
Please note the following when you consider taking your loan: Loans denominated in a currency other than the currency of your tuition and/or the currency of your post-Master degree salary, may be affected by fluctuations in foreign exchange rates. Prodigy Finance is not responsible for any differences in an amount that these currency fluctuations may cause, and does not benefit from any currency appreciation or depreciation.