What you need to know for your HEC Paris loan
- No co-signer, collateral or guarantor required
- 150 nationalities eligible
- Loans available for current and incoming international students
- No up-front fee
- 6 month grace period after classes end for full-time programs
- No fees for early repayment
- Get a provisional loan decision within 5 business days
What programs are supported?
• MBA • EMBA • Executive Master’s - Strategic Business Unit Management (MUST) • Executive Master in Finance (MIF) • Executive Mastère Gestion Financière (GEFI) • Executive Master Management Stratégique Information et Technologies (MSIT) • MSc International Finance • MSc Strategic Management • MSc Managerial and Financial Economics • MSc Marketing • MSc Sustainability and Social Innovation • MS in Management • Masters in Management (MIM)
Is your program not listed above? Let us know. We will review the program and, if possible, we will add it as well.
What is the maximum loan size I may request?
- For the MBA, up to 100% of Cost of Tuition minus scholarship and sponsorship (as approved by the school)
- For MSc programmes, up to 100% of Cost of Tuition minus scholarship and sponsorship (as approved by the school)
- For the EMBA, up to 80% Cost of Tuition minus scholarship and sponsorship.
- Minimum loan size for MSc programmes is USD 10000 or EUR 10000
- Minimum loan size for other programmes is USD 15000 or EUR 15000
- All loans disbursed directly to the school in accordance with tuition due dates
- Loans are available in USD and EUR. For the Masters in Management, please note that only EUR is available.
Are there fees?
We like to keep things simple and transparent. For most loans we charge an administrative fee, which is added to the total amount and is repayable over the lifetime of the loan. We don’t require fees to be paid upfront. Get a commitment-free quote to see if fees apply.
How do I repay the loan?
- The loan is repaid in monthly payments after your grace period has ended.
- For full-time students the grace period is 6 months after classes end.
- For part-time students the grace period is 3 months after the last disbursement.
- The repayment period is either 7, 10 or 15 years, depending on your program and application.
- There are no fees or penalties for early repayment!
- What are my repayment options
Is there a deadline to apply?
- No, but try to submit an application at least one month before the loan needs to be disbursed to your school to ensure timely disbursement.
Are there nationalities Prodigy cannot lend to?
- Yes, unfortunately. While Prodigy is able to lend to students from 150 nationalities, here is a list of the currently restricted nationalities.
- If you have lived and worked in France for one or more years prior to study you are unfortunately ineligible for funding at this time.
What is my rate?
*To find out what rate you could qualify for, apply for a quote using our online application form
Would you like to hear from our current students who are using Prodigy loans to fund their studies? There are quite a few in this video and you can get in touch with a few of them through our Ambassadors program.
Please note the following when you consider taking your loan: Loans denominated in a currency other than the currency of your tuition and/or the currency of your post-Master degree salary, may be affected by fluctuations in foreign exchange rates. Prodigy Finance is not responsible for any differences in amount that these currency fluctuations may cause, and does not benefit from any currency appreciation or depreciation.