What you need to know for your EDHEC loan
- No co-signer, collateral or guarantor required
- 150 nationalities eligible
- Loans available for current and incoming international students
- No up-front fee
- 6 month grace period after classes end for full-time programs
- No fees for early repayment
- Get a provisional loan decision within 5 business days
What programs are supported?
- MSc & Global MBA
- MSc in Corporate Finance & Banking
- MSc in Creative Business & Social Innovation
- MSc in Data Analytics & Digital Business
- MSc in Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- MSc in Finance
- MSc in Financial Markets
- MSc in Global & Sustainable Business
- MSc in International Accounting & Finance
- MSc in Management Studies
- MSc in Marketing Management
- MSc in Strategy, Consulting & Digital Transformation
Is your course not listed above? Let us know. We will review the course and, if possible, we will add it as well.
What is the maximum loan size I may request?
- Up to 80% of Cost of Attendance minus scholarship and sponsorship (as approved by the school)
- Minimum loan size is USD 15,000 / EUR 15,000
- All loans disbursed directly to the school
- Loans are available in USD & EUR
Are there fees?
We like to keep things simple and transparent. For most loans we charge an administrative fee, which is added to the total amount and is repayable over the lifetime of the loan. We don’t require fees to be paid upfront. Get a commitment-free quote to see if fees apply.
How do I repay the loan?
- The loan is repaid in monthly payments after your grace period has ended.
- For full-time students the grace period is 6 months after classes end.
- The repayment period is either 7, 10 years or 15 years, depending on your program and application.
- There are no fees or penalties for early repayment!
- What are my repayment options
Is there a deadline to apply?
- No, but try to submit an application at least one month before the loan needs to be disbursed to your school to ensure timely disbursement.
Are there nationalities Prodigy cannot lend to?
- Yes, unfortunately. While Prodigy is able to lend to students from 150 nationalities, here is a list of the currently restricted nationalities.
- If you have lived and worked in France for one or more years prior to study you are unfortunately ineligible for funding at this time.
Would you like to hear from our current students who are using Prodigy loans to fund their studies? There are quite a few in this video and you can get in touch with a few of them through our Ambassadors program.
Please note the following when you consider taking your loan: Loans denominated in a currency other than the currency of your tuition and/or the currency of your post-Master degree salary may be affected by fluctuations in foreign exchange rates. Prodigy Finance is not responsible for any differences in the amount that these currency fluctuations may cause, and does not benefit from any currency appreciation or depreciation.
What is my rate?
- To find out what rate you could qualify for, apply for a quote using our online application form