What you need to know for your EDHEC loan
- No co-signer, collateral or guarantor required
- 150 nationalities eligible
- Loans available for current and incoming international students
- No up-front fee
- 6 month grace period after classes end for full-time programs
- No fees for early repayment
- Get a provisional loan decision within 5 business days
What programs are supported?
- MSc in International Accounting & Finance
- MSc in Corporate Finance & Banking
- MSc in Finance
- MSc in Financial Markets
- MSc in Management Studies
- MSc in Entrepreneurship & Innovation Management
- MSc in Creative Business
- MSc in Marketing Management
- MSc in Global Business
MSc in Strategy & Organisation Consultancy
Cannot find your course? Let us know.
Refinancing of existing loans available soon! Interested? Let us know.
How much can I borrow?
- Up to 80% of Cost of Attendance minus scholarship minus sponsorship (as provided by the school)
- Minimum loan size is $15,000
- All loans disbursed directly to the school
- Loans are available in USD
What is my rate?
- 5.5 - 8.5 % (fixed) over the 3-month US Libor base rate (variable). Rates are dependent on individual applicant profiles.
- See below for representative APR and representative example. Why is APR important? Details here.
Are there fees?
- Fee of 2.5% of the loan amount (minimum of $500) is added to the loan amount and fully amortised.
How do I repay the loan?
- The loan is repaid in monthly payments after your grace period has ended.
- For full-time students the grace period is 6 months after classes end.
- The repayment period is either 7 or 10 years, depending on your programme and application.
- There are no fees or penalties for early repayment!
- What are my repayment options?
Is there a deadline to apply?
- No, but try to submit an application at least one month before the loan needs to be disbursed to your school to ensure timely disbursement.
Are there nationalities Prodigy cannot lend to?
- Yes, unfortunately. While Prodigy is able to lend to students from 150 nationalities, here is a list of the currently restricted nationalities.
- French citizens and permanent residents of France are ineligible. In addition, non-permanent residents who have lived and worked in France for 3 consecutive years prior to study are also unfortunately ineligible for funding at this time.
Would you like to hear from our current students who are using Prodigy loans to fund their studies? There are quite a few in this video and you can get in touch with a few of them through our Ambassadors programme.
The below provides an example of a Prodigy loan for the MBA programme.
Loan size: $27,500
Interest rate: 7.5% over 3-month US Libor (Libor varies over the duration of the loan. As of April 8, 2017 it is 1.16%)
Representative APR: 9.87% variable APR, factoring in all fees and the effects of compounding interest.
Fees: Administrative fee of 2.5%, or $687.50. This fee will be added to the total loan amount and fully amortised for a total credit of $28,187.50.
Duration: Repayment period of 7 years, plus the study period of 12 months and a grace period of 6 months = 102 months.
Total amount payable: $42801.64
Amount of each monthly repayment: $509.54