What you need to know for your Clarkson University Potsdam NY - David D. Reh School of Business loan
- No co-signer, collateral or guarantor required
- 150 nationalities eligible
- Loans available for current and incoming international students
- No up-front fee
- 6 month grace period after classes end for full-time programs
- No fees for early repayment
- Get a provisional loan decision within 5 business days
What programs are supported?
We support all full-time Masters programs that are completed within 2 years of study at David D. Reh School of Business, including:
- MBA ( 1 Year Program)
- MS Data Analytics (Full Time)
Is your program not listed above? Let us know. We will add it to the list.
How much can I borrow?
- Up to 80% Cost of Attendance (as approved by the university), minus scholarship and sponsorship
- Minimum loan size is $35,001
- All loans disbursed directly to the school in accordance with tuition due dates
- Loans are available in USD
- If your total payments to the school exceed the amount of tuition due, the remaining amount will be disbursed directly from the school to your local bank account
Are there fees?
We like to keep things simple and transparent. For most loans we charge an administrative fee, which is added to the total amount and is repayable over the lifetime of the loan. We don’t require fees to be paid upfront. Get a commitment-free quote to see if fees apply.
How do I repay the loan?
- The loan is repaid in monthly payments after your grace period has ended.
- For full-time students the grace period is 6 months after classes end.
- The repayment period is either 7, 10 years or 15 years, depending on your program and application.
- There are no fees or penalties for early repayment!
- What are my repayment options
Is there a deadline to apply?
- No, but try to submit an application at least one month before the loan needs to be disbursed to your school to ensure timely disbursement.
Are there nationalities Prodigy cannot lend to?
- Yes, unfortunately. While Prodigy is able to lend to students from 150 nationalities, here is a list of the currently restricted nationalities.
- If you're a US resident, you'll be eligible for a loan for studies in the US or abroad as long as you're living in an eligible state (see the ineligible states in this article). Again, you just need to meet the first requirement.
Would you like to hear from our current students who are using Prodigy loans to fund their studies? There are quite a few in this video and you can get in touch with a few of them through our Ambassadors program.
What is my rate?
- To find out what rate you could qualify for, apply for a quote using our online application form.