What you need to know for your City University - Cass Business School loan
- No co-signer, collateral or guarantor required
- 150 nationalities eligible
- No up-front fee
- 6 month grace period after classes end for full-time programs
- No fees for early repayment
- Get a provisional loan decision within 5 business days
What programs are supported?
- Executive Weekend MBA
- Executive Evening MBA
- MSc Energy, Trade and Finance
- MSc in Actuarial Management
- MSc in Actuarial Science
- MSc in Banking and International Finance
- MSc in Business Analytics
- MSc in Corporate Finance
- MSc in Entrepreneurship
- MSc in Finance
- MSc in Financial Mathematics
- MSc in Global Supply Chain Management
- MSc in Insurance and Risk Management
- MSc in International Business
- MSc in Investment Management
- MSc in Management
- MSc in Marketing Strategy and Innovation
- MSc in Mathematical Trading and Finance
- MSc Innovation, Creativity and Leadership
- MSc in Quantitative Finance
- MSc in Real Estate
- MSc in Real Estate Investment
- MSc in Shipping, Trade, and Finance
- MSc International Accounting and Finance
Is your program not listed above? Let us know. We will review the program and, if possible, we will add it as well.
What is the maximum loan size I may request?
- Up to 100% of Cost of Tuition minus any scholarships and sponsorship (as approved by the school) for full-time courses
- Up to 80% of Cost of Tuition minus any scholarships and sponsorship for part-time courses
- Minimum loan size is £10,000
- All loans disbursed directly to the school in accordance with tuition due dates
- Loans are available in GBP
- If your total payments to the school exceed the amount of tuition due, the remaining amount will be disbursed directly from the school to your local bank account (reimbursement of deposit only)
Are there fees?
We like to keep things simple and transparent. For most loans we charge an administrative fee, which is added to the total amount and is repayable over the lifetime of the loan. We don’t require fees to be paid upfront. Get a commitment-free quote to see if fees apply.
How do I repay the loan?
- The loan is repaid in monthly payments after your grace period has ended.
- For full-time students the grace period is 6 months after classes end.
- For part-time students the grace period is 3 months after the last disbursement.
- The repayment period is either 7 or 10 years, depending on your program and application.
- There are no fees or penalties for early repayment!
- What are my repayment options
Is there a deadline to apply?
- No, but try to submit an application at least one month before the loan needs to be disbursed to your school to ensure timely disbursement.
Are there nationalities Prodigy cannot lend to?
- Yes, unfortunately. While Prodigy is able to lend to students from 150 nationalities, here is a list of the currently restricted nationalities.
What is my rate?
- To find out what rate you could qualify for, apply for a quote using our online application form
Would you like to hear from our current students who are using Prodigy loans to fund their studies? There are quite a few in this video and you can get in touch with a few of them through our Ambassadors program.
Please note the following when you consider taking your loan: Loans denominated in a currency other than the currency of your tuition and/or the currency of your post-Master degree salary, may be affected by fluctuations in foreign exchange rates. Prodigy Finance is not responsible for any differences in amount that these currency fluctuations may cause, and does not benefit from any currency appreciation or depreciation.