INDIANA UNIVERSITY - PURDUE UNIVERSITY INDIANAPOLIS
Luddy School of Informatics and Computing
Indiana University School of Informatics, Computing, and Engineering (SICE) is known for its proficiency in instruction and research in the domains of informatics, computing, and engineering. Founded in 2000, the institute has quickly developed into a prominent academic force, drawing eminent staff members and gifted students from all over the world. SICE continues to make substantial contributions to the fields of informatics, computing, and engineering attributable to its strong emphasis on innovation, multidisciplinary collaboration, and cutting-edge technology.
What can you study at the Indiana University - School of Informatics, Computing, and Engineering?
Students have many chances to explore their interests in informatics, computing, and engineering through the variety of programs and specializations offered by SICE. The university's undergraduate, graduate, and doctorate programs let students customize their education to fit their professional aspirations. At SICE, various programs are available, such as:
- Bachelor of Science in Informatics
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science in Intelligent Systems Engineering
- Master of Science in Data Science
- Master of Science in Human-Computer Interaction Design
- Ph.D. in Informatics
How to get admission to Indiana University - School of Informatics, Computing, and Engineering
The Indiana University School of Informatics, Computing, and Engineering has standards that prospective students must meet in order to be admitted. Depending on the level of study (undergraduate or graduate) and the particular program of interest, these criteria may change. Requirements:
- Tests such as SAT or ACT for undergraduate programs, and GRE for graduate programs
- Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
- Test Scores (International students whose native language is not English are usually required to submit English language proficiency test scores, such as the TOEFL or IELTS).
Indiana, United States
humid continental climate with four distinct seasons.
Indianapolis International Airport (IND)
Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Indiana University - School of Informatics, Computing, and Engineering Facts
- Type of University: Public research university
- University Enrollment: Indiana University Bloomington has an overall enrollment of around 40,000 students.
- Living Alumni: The School of Informatics, Computing, and Engineering boasts a sizable network of current alumni who have achieved success in a range of professions.
- Graduate Students: With a broad selection of graduate programs to choose from, SICE draws in a talented and diverse group of graduate students every year.
- International Students: SICE encourages a diverse and interconnected community by welcoming students from all around the world.
Indiana University - School of Informatics, Computing, and Engineering Job Placements
Graduates of SICE have a strong track record of landing jobs, with positions in prestigious businesses and organizations all around the world. The school's close ties to industry and emphasis on developing practical skills help explain why its graduates have a high employability rate. Companies like Google, Microsoft, Amazon, IBM, Facebook, and many more have hired alumni from SICE. Software development, data analysis, cybersecurity, user experience design, project management, and research jobs in academia and business are just a few of the varied professional paths that SICE alumni have chosen to follow.
Facts and Figures:
- Highest Salary: The highest salary is ranging from $100,000 to $200,000 or more per year.
- Lowest Salary: The lowest salary ranges from $30,000 to $50,000 per year.
Prodigy Finance offers borderless financing to international students. There is no need to provide guarantors, collateral, or cosigners. Furthermore, there are no hidden fees! Our loan facilities include no penalties for early repayment and a 6-month grace period after graduating from full-time study.
Realise your dream with a Masters programme from Indiana University - Purdue University Indianapolis - Luddy School of Informatics and Computing
Last updated: 30 Nov 2023
The purpose of this page is to provide prospective students with basic information about the school and a selection of Courses offered by the school. Whilst we have carefully compiled the overview, Prodigy Finance does not accept any liability for any inaccuracies mistakes, omisions or outdated information in the guide and we encourage prospective students and other readers to consult with the schools's website for further information. Prodigy Finance does not have any affiliation or contractual arrangement with the school. If you are a student and need more information about applying for a loan, please contact us at email@example.com. Any other other queries about this page can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.